Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Week 9

1,565 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ahpetty33
WorkTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ian Neff
AG
I'd really like to see Florida State beat Miami.

Like big time. Two frauds going at it, with the one with a horrible record and nothing to lose come out on top.
AgLA06
AG
Ian Neff said:

I'd really like to see Florida State beat Miami.

Like big time. Two frauds going at it, with the one with a horrible record and nothing to lose come out on top.
I think Miami and Clemson are frauds, but I doubt Miami is that bad.
Farmer_J
Heineken-Ashi
Who we should root for

A&M over LSU - duh
UNLV over Boise State - diminishes Oregon's win over Boise and keeps Boise from rising in the polls against crap opponents
Nebraska over OSU - duh, need the teams above us to lose
Notre Dame over Navy - Need Notre Dame to keep looking strong
Washington over Indiana - Need Wash to expose the biggest frauds of the year with the weakest schedule
Ole Miss over OU - Ole Miss will be multiple of our opponents best win. And OU is trash and needs reality to keep smacking them
Illinois over Oregon - Would give Illinois ammo for meteoric rise in the polls, but they still lose another game. Oregon needs to lose so we can jump them
Missouri over Bama - Our best win to date needs to keep looking better. Bama losing doesn't punish us.
Vandy over Texas - Obvious
Florida State over Miami - Obvious

Others

Syracuse over Pitt - Pitt will keep rising like Indiana did if they don't lose somewhere. Syracuse with 1 loss will rise, but not enough to get over us
UCF over BYU - BYU losing knocks them 15-20 ranking. UCF aint making the polls
Wisconsin over Penn State - Obvious
Kansas over K-State - K-State doesnt have many loseable games left. Need this one to sting their playoff chances
Duke over SMU - 1 loss ACC team will keep rising
Mich St over Michigan - Sips best win to keep getting worse
TCU over Tech - Would make them both 5-3
Cincinnati over Sanders - Tired of hearing about Colorado
San Diego State over Wash St - Wash St starting to get love for beating nobody. Time for reality to come back
Arkansas over Clanga - Would rather a good win stay good than both become ho hum wins
Auburn over Kentucky - Just ever so slightly raising our SOS and SOR
Bowling Green over Toledo - Slightly raising our SOS and SOR
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
outside of our game very interested in that navy vs notre dame game. navy is pretty darn good and they pose some major challenges with that offense they run. over the last few years they have had expanded their offense to add to the wishbone they have run historically. they have a qb who can move and can pass as well. navy at home could be a good one.
OKC~Ag
ou is done...ole miss gonna have no mercy because ole miss think they need style point in hope of making the playoff
usmcbrooks
Farmer_J said:

This aged well.
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
DevilD77
AG
I agree with most of your post, but I want Navy to bury Notre Dame, followed by Army doing the same later in the season! I know, I know, makes ND not as good a win, but I want them to lose every game almost as bad as I want tu to lose every game.
ahpetty33
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Who we should root for

A&M over LSU - duh
UNLV over Boise State - diminishes Oregon's win over Boise and keeps Boise from rising in the polls against crap opponents
Nebraska over OSU - duh, need the teams above us to lose
Notre Dame over Navy - Need Notre Dame to keep looking strong
Washington over Indiana - Need Wash to expose the biggest frauds of the year with the weakest schedule
Ole Miss over OU - Ole Miss will be multiple of our opponents best win. And OU is trash and needs reality to keep smacking them
Illinois over Oregon - Would give Illinois ammo for meteoric rise in the polls, but they still lose another game. Oregon needs to lose so we can jump them
Missouri over Bama - Our best win to date needs to keep looking better. Bama losing doesn't punish us.
Vandy over Texas - Obvious
Florida State over Miami - Obvious

Others

Syracuse over Pitt - Pitt will keep rising like Indiana did if they don't lose somewhere. Syracuse with 1 loss will rise, but not enough to get over us
UCF over BYU - BYU losing knocks them 15-20 ranking. UCF aint making the polls
Wisconsin over Penn State - Obvious
Kansas over K-State - K-State doesnt have many loseable games left. Need this one to sting their playoff chances
Duke over SMU - 1 loss ACC team will keep rising
Mich St over Michigan - Sips best win to keep getting worse
TCU over Tech - Would make them both 5-3
Cincinnati over Sanders - Tired of hearing about Colorado
San Diego State over Wash St - Wash St starting to get love for beating nobody. Time for reality to come back
Arkansas over Clanga - Would rather a good win stay good than both become ho hum wins
Auburn over Kentucky - Just ever so slightly raising our SOS and SOR
Bowling Green over Toledo - Slightly raising our SOS and SOR

Only disagree on Notre dame. One more loss for them probably takes them out of the playoff with their weak schedule. A spot we may need if we want an at large bid
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.