Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Were you in TAMU Greek life in the 90s?

798 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by up-n-aTm
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Fun Fact: The Milton Parker Estate B&B was once home to the fraternity Zeta Psi in the 1990s. They ran a haunted house fundraiser in the historic mansion every October. Did you ever attend? Or did you visit the mansion when it was the Zeta Psi house? We would love to hear your stories!

Built in 1885 by Milton Parker and his wife, Molly, this historic home has stood just a few blocks from Downtown Bryan through much of the community's storied past. Today, the property serves as a charming bed and breakfast, and a beautifully restored example of Victorian architecture.

Owned and operated by Aggie grads, Bob & Denise Barbier, who love to collect stories of the estate's history to share with guests, the Milton Parker Estate B&B is a perfect place to stay for your next visit to Aggieland.

We have openings for the New Mexico State game and we opened bookings for Aggie Basketball season! Book here: https://www.miltonparkerhome.com/

NoahAg
No.
Rent a friend, join a frat.
Earn a friend, build a bonfire.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
My boy Chud died from boofing there. Miss you, chud.
EliteZags
AG
Quote:

Were you in TAMU Greek life in the 90s?

We may be entitled to compensation?
rab79
AG
Frat rats and sorority s***s...
Gig em G
AG
Hell no
AG
Join a frat, lose a nut!
Wish I had bought that shirt when I was there!
up-n-aTm
AG
Lolno
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.