Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Best friend is now a T-shirt horn

3,606 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by In reply to
DallasAg 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reason #1 you NEVER want the Sips to win.

Losses shut them up and keep them in the closet.
BartInLA
I do professional interventions by the way. I'd first try to get your friend checked out by a neurologist though.
AgInMO
AG
Former Best Friend FIFY
Street Fighter
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Thaddeus73 said:

It only rears its ugly head when they are ranked #1, I think...I truly hate morally superior attitude coming from someone who didn't even graduate from there....
I can one up you, I have someone close to me that is pretty much the same, only difference is he didn't graduate college at all but lies and tells everyone he graduated from sip. And to bump it up a notch he professes to be a die hard fan, but yet when they are playing he rarely is ever watching the games.... It's all 100% window dressing.

Describes a large portion of people I grew up with lol. Some couldn't even find asstin on a map if their life depended on it.
Aggie Dad 26
Bob Knights Paper Hands said:

He was your best friend for over 60 years and kept those feelings in the closet from you? That's actually impressive for someone so emotionally frail.

And he's a Baby Boomer. Imagine that strugglle
In reply to
AG
Bob Knights Paper Hands said:

He was your best friend for over 60 years and kept those feelings in the closet from you? That's actually impressive for someone so emotionally frail.

Some of the most notorious serial killers managed to conceal their true nature for a long time. Is OP's friend a serial killer? I'm not saying they are, but it's likely.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.