Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kelshaun Johnson visiting TU this weekend

5,156 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by AmarilloBQ02
Colbyestill10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anything to this?
Aggie Dad 26
Hwy 290 to I35
vander54
S
Early returns are don't expect a flip but anything can happen
World's worst proofreader
Txhuntr
AG
I'd take a free trip to watch #1 vs #4
wangus12
AG
vander54 said:

Early returns are don't expect a flip but anything can happen
Money Talks
2thFixinAg
i would assume he's highly unlikely to flip. They have too deep of a WR room. and they have 2 5 stars going there in 25. His path to playing time there is several years more than likely. Im sure he's just taking the free trip.

he plays here sooner.
levypantsEOY
2thFixinAg said:

i would assume he's highly unlikely to flip. They have two a deep WR room. and they have 2 5 stars going there in 25. His path to playing time there is several years more than likely. Im sure he's just taking the free trip.

he plays here sooner.
This. Would make zero sense for that highly rated of a WR to go sip this year, though somehow Saban used to routinely get multiple 5 stars committed to the same positions, so who knows?
Medaggie
Yeah, doubt they will take another receiver. There returning WR will be deep next year and they may even take a special portal WR if someone like Bond is avail. They have two 5 stars and looking at another that may flip from another SEC team.
DOG XO 84
AG
levypantsEOY said:

2thFixinAg said:

i would assume he's highly unlikely to flip. They have two a deep WR room. and they have 2 5 stars going there in 25. His path to playing time there is several years more than likely. Im sure he's just taking the free trip.

he plays here sooner.
This. Would make zero sense for that highly rated of a WR to go sip this year, though somehow Saban used to routinely get multiple 5 stars committed to the same positions, so who knows?
Hi sip! Do all your sip buddies refer to themselves as sip? The world wants to know....
Bill Superman
AG
DOG XO 84 said:

levypantsEOY said:

2thFixinAg said:

he plays here sooner.
Hi sip! Do all your sip buddies refer to themselves as sip? The world wants to know....
He mysteriously disappeared for a while after we started winning. Such a coincidence.
Randy Rhodes
They take Johnson, we will take Lockett
vander54
S
Randy Rhodes said:

They take Johnson, we will take Lockett

I could see this happen but it's a big if.
World's worst proofreader
epozehl
AG
Kelshaun is visiting Tulane?!?!
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I think Kelshaun Johnson is unlikely to flip from Texas A&M to Texas because their WR room is too deep for him to win a starting job or even get some playing job. This is just a free trip to watch No. 5 Georgia vs No. 1 Texas.
annie88
AG
RVHorn
OMG! Texas has a national brand! Texans see the Longhorns as representatives of the whole state! People from other states follow the 'Horns even after more than a decade of mostly sucking.

Disdain all you want.
mortal
AG
RVHorn said:

OMG! Texas has a national brand! Texans see the Longhorns as representatives of the whole state! People from other states follow the 'Horns even after more than a decade of mostly sucking.

Disdain all you want.
Ah yes. Another sip who honestly believes there are no other universities...
Brother Shamus
mortal said:

RVHorn said:

Disdain all you want.

Dude didn't even go there either.
Logos Stick
RVHorn said:

Disdain all you want.

You t shirt too?
RVHorn
mortal said:

RVHorn said:

Disdain all you want.
Is that supposed to relate to my post and the one I responded to? I don't see it.

It's hilarious that the others who quote me still think it's bad that someone pulls for a team where they didn't attend. National. Brand. You don't get it even though you claim to want one.

I did graduate from Texas. I don't care if you believe that or not. I also don't think it matters in a discussion. Y'all use it as a dodge to escape points you can't answer.
PA24
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

I think Kelshaun Johnson is unlikely to flip from Texas A&M to Texas because their WR room is too deep for him to win a starting job or even get some playing job. This is just a free trip to watch No. 5 Georgia vs No. 1 Texas.
For the olds here back in the day that thought the same thing with the so called Texas big three:

Williams
Sloan
Johnson

Three strikes
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Texans see the Longhorns as representatives of the whole state!
That's a GD shame. I don't want this representing me in any way, shape, form or fashion. Although you clearly have no problem with it

RVHorn
So afraid of the LGBTQ world. So averse to the notion of a mildly humorous way to stage a demonstration.

Smells of insecurity. I'm describing all Aggies, just the ones who respond as you.

OMG, dildoes! OMG, a transvestite! It's gonna be okay, Beav.

I don't give a damn how many Longhorns might be gay or effeminate or eccentric or whatever. Or, Egads!, never attended UT Austin.

davido
AG
Why are you here again?
RVHorn
davido said:

Why are you here again?
Speaking of dodges.
Aggie Dad 26
RVHorn said:

davido said:

Why are you here again?
Speaking of dodges.

t.u "Home of the world's greatest dildo parade"
Aggie Dad 26
Lulz

AggieArchitect04
AG
RVHorn said:

So afraid of the LGBTQ world. So averse to the notion of a mildly humorous way to stage a demonstration.

Smells of insecurity. I'm describing all Aggies, just the ones who respond as you.

OMG, dildoes! OMG, a transvestite! It's gonna be okay, Beav.

I don't give a damn how many Longhorns might be gay or effeminate or eccentric or whatever. Or, Egads!, never attended UT Austin.

All of them.

Longhorns literally don't have nuts.
AmarilloBQ02
AG
Longhorns are fake Texans, period.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.