Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Do we beat Miss State?

1,865 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by AggieRingWielder
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My BAS is worried we will Aggie this up.
Nitro Power
AG
These post get old. Maybe A&M wins maybe they don't...either way it changes nothing in our lives
12thMan9
AG
SBISA Victim said:

My BAS is worried we will Aggie this up.
Yes, by more than 2 TD's.
Ronnie '88
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
Aggie Dad Sip
C'mon. Texas beat those guys by three touchdowns with their overrated 2-star-if-his-name-wasn't-Manning QB. A&M rolls these fools.
Aggie Dad 26
We damn well better
PyriteAg
AG
WorkTogetherAgs said:

That second part is a crazy stat. Hopefully our team can pull this off
whatthehey78
AG
We win. Team is starting to play as a sgl. minded unit. Earlier, they seemed to play more as individuals.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
StinkyPinky
AG
I hated that our bye week had to be after our breakout game. Hoping we don't lose that momentum.
eddieaggie85
we will this team is locked in
TAMC11
AG
whatthehey78 said:

We win. Team is starting to play as a sgl. minded unit. Earlier, they seemed to play more as individuals.

Why did you abbreviate single?
DGrimesAg92
No more Jimbo, we win.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Yes, we beat Mississippi State and cover the spread. I am not surprised that we are 15-point road favorites at Mississippi State. We have won 5 straight games, including 3 SEC games by a combined margin of 95-47. In contrast, Mississippi State has lost 5 straight games to FBS opponents, including all 3 SEC games by a combined a combined margin of 121-72. Even MAC Toledo throttled Mississippi State 41-17 in Starkville on 9/14.

However, Mississippi State scored 31 points, including 21 second-half points, against Georgia's defense on the road. That was the most points Mississippi State against an FBS team. In Mississippi State's previous four games against FBS teams, they scored 23 points against Arizona State (away), 17 points against MAC Toledo (home), 28 points against Florida (home), and 13 points again Texas (away). Allowing 31 points to this Mississippi State squad led by backup QB Michael Van Buren Jr. shows just how far this once-elite Georgia defense has fallen.

Georgia 41, Mississippi State 31: Let's Talk Hard Truths - Dawg Sports

After Georgia led Mississippi State 34-10 with 13:48 left in the 3rd quarter, Mississippi State outscored Georgia 21-7 in the last 28 minutes before losing 41-31. It shows that Mississippi State did not give up on that road game or the 2024 season. If Mike Elko has his team prepared for this road game after a bye week, I expect a 17+ point road win because Mississippi State is still the worst SEC team.
Demo_Slug
AG
Need less cow bell
sanaug
AG
Yes. I'm thinking this will be similar to our Missouri game.
AggieRingWielder
Starkville scares the chigaroogarem outta me. On top of the fact that I despise losing to ANY team from the state of mississippi.

I am straight up petrified about our Maroon Bowl vs. State. BAS going dummy right now #BTHOstate
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.