Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Emmanuel Acho with what might be the most idiotic take of all time

9,223 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by Nice Guy Eddie
PacoPicoPiedra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reno Hightower said:

Ghost of Bisbee said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Can't wait for Vandy to take them down.

This. It'll happen.

Acho is a huge narcissist.

This times eleventy!

Times eleventy catrillions!!!
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
TX_Aggie37
AG
You guys need to prepare for Texas to beat Georgia by double digits on Saturday.
Fleen
I just want to see Johnny on the Vandy sidelines in his Scooby costume Oct. 26 celebrating with Pavia...
Gunny456
AG
And they wonder why folks hate them so much.
DallasAg 94
SO... "They're back?!"
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

You guys need to prepare for Texas to beat Georgia by double digits on Saturday.

Not happening lol
Faustus
TX_Aggie37 said:

I think everyone is prepared to say Georgia isn't very good if the worst comes to pass.
Wabs
AG
ArcheryAg said:

Geeez I hope Georgia skull drags them Saturday. Their offense with those runs to the left/right and swing passes reminds me of the Spav days. I want to see them line up and run north and south for the next 6 weeks.
Really don't see this happening. UGA is not the UGA from the past 5-6 years. Defense is not nearly as strong as they used to be, and their offense is pretty mediocre. However, if the sips win they'll act like they beat the UGA National Championship team from the past.
fast69
AG
Typical tu attitude, aided by the one-sided media. Hope you SEC folks realize what you sold out to for more money.
halfastros81
AG
How do you prepare for that? I think I'll just watch the game just like I generally do and see what happens.

There's a chance your'e right. There's a better chance you're not. I expect it to be close. Sark has won maybe 2 games of this magnitude. Smart a lot more.
GeorgiAg
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

GeorgiAg
AG
Georgia needs to borrow this mascot for the game.

Moon Shadow
FYI; That "A" on his lapel is an Atlanta Braves "A"!
The Alabama "A" has another "tail" coming off on the tip of the "A"!
rab79
AG
fast69 said:

Typical tu attitude, aided by the one-sided media. Hope you SEC folks realize what you sold out to for more money.

What more money? Nobody but the sips and ou got a raise when they came to the sec. Well maybe snakey under the table...
greg.w.h
AG
fast69 said:

It isn't more money yet…
Cobra39
A bunch of hatorade here.

They are our SEC bro now, and I just want somebody to rise above the conference and the nation so the SEC can be the top conference....again.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

And ain't it funny that we didn't even know they were going to be our SEC bro until hours before it was announced to the nation.

But I so respect Sankey and his leadership....and I am sure he did what was best for the SEC. That unbelievable new pile of money we received when the University of Texas and Oklahoma University joined the SEC made it all worth it.

I am Aggie to the Corps, but I will have to root for the conference next weekend.

Cobra39

fightintxaggie10
AG
Cobra39 said:

A bunch of hatorade here.

They are our SEC bro now, and I just want somebody to rise above the conference and the nation so the SEC can be the top conference....again.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

And ain't it funny that we didn't even know they were going to be our SEC bro until hours before it was announced to the nation.

But I so respect Sankey and his leadership....and I am sure he did what was best for the SEC. That unbelievable new pile of money we received when the University of Texas and Oklahoma University joined the SEC made it all worth it.

I am Aggie to the Corps, but I will have to root for the conference next weekend.

Cobra39

Delete your account right now.

thumbsup73
AG
"Aggie to the Corps" rooting for the sips-yeah right!
Farmer_J

It's just cosmic bad timing that the best teams we had under jimbo came with the most brutal schedule possible.

TUA comes to the SEC, Saban retires and all the power houses are very beatable. What luck.
The Porkchop Express
AG
GeorgiAg said:

TX_Aggie37 said:

Who else saw this gif and started singing Runaway Train?
Agsrback12
There is one game on tu's schedule that anybody was worried about pre-season and it was Georgia.

Michigan is not a shadow of itself a year ago and we may be a little better than some thought.

Georgia is the only great team on their schedule but even then, down from previous years.
JunctionNephew
ABATTBQ11 said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Can't wait for Vandy to take them down.

Please, God, let this happen...

The pimp will be classic
aggiedad7
AggieOO said:

Kraft Punk said:

I think uga wears the dildo boys a new one

I hope this happens, but I don't think Georgia is that good. And even though texags won't admit it, texas is a good team. I don't think they are #1, but they are good.
who would you put #1? It's them or the Ducks at this point and it doesn't really matter. They'll stay there until they lose. I'm not sold on the Dogs either though. They're susceptible on the back end which is the sips strength. This games a toss up. Really depends on how Ewers plays.
Whoop2oo1
AG
It doesn't matter. We're in first place in the conference, and the first rankings don't come out until November 5th.
TyperWoods
Baker Mayfield when asked about tu planting a flag thru his jersey at the Cotton Bowl: (paraphrased):

I'm a kid that grew up in Austin 15 minutes from their campus, and went to Oklahoma to go to school. I've been living rent-free in their head for almost a decade, so, I love it.
Pman11
i swear I'm not being a hater... tu is good but bro no one has played them tough at all and I don't think that has anything to do with tu. Msst was their only legit competition this year
drdavid10k58
Wabs said:

sips got a cupcake SEC schedule, especially their SEC road schedule. Yes, they play us but their only other true road games are Vandy and Arky. Seriously? Our first year we had Ole Miss, Auburn, Miss State, and Alabama.
we also played LSU and Florida our first year.
dixichkn
AG
And STILL haven't gotten Georgia at home here in year 13

Teachers pet gets them at home year one
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I mean we lost to App State at home just last year and nearly let Bowling Green get away with one this year. So I'm not rushing for Georgia to visit soon.

We're trending in the right direction but Kyle Field isn't thr scary place we make it out to be, at least not at the moment. With a few years under Elko it will become that.
NavyVetAg
AG
Honestly. I hope they stay undefeated and #1 and leave Kyle field with a big loss.
NavyVetAg
AG
^ I'm not pulling for them. I don't really follow them. But it would be nice to BTHO #1 at Kyle
ArcheryAg
dixichkn said:

And STILL haven't gotten Georgia at home here in year 13

Teachers pet gets them at home year one

Georgia knows another loss and it's possibly end of season for them. They are more dangerous than Texas.
DFCURT
I can see tu beating Georgia soundly. Georgia has a load of talent but they're playing like *****

I expect Vandy, Arkansas, and maybe even Florida to be tougher tests at the moment. Georgia doesn't have its **** together.
Sweating BulletS
Never cheer for or root for tu, even if they are in the same conference.
rootube
AG
Re It's important to celebrate your dominance over the SEC after beating two SEC teams with a combined single win in the SEC. There is no chance this comes back to bite them in the arse.

Also the one win was against Auburn who also has zero SEC wins. Nice job horn.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.