Story Poster
Photo by Lindsay Caudle, TexAgs
Texas A&M Football

School's in session: Film breakdown with former A&M OL coach Jim Turner

October 11, 2024

There was a lot to love after Texas A&M's dominating victory over Missouri a week ago. Former Texas A&M offensive line coach Jim Turner joined us for an in-studio breakdown of both sides of the ball, show us what worked against the Tigers and much more. 

Discussion from...

School's in session: Film breakdown with former A&M OL coach Jim Turner

1,933 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by PyriteAg
tk111
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If the world ends nobody will be blocking anybody because everybody will be dead.

These are Gold. Keep em comin.

Also, He was thinking 2010 JJ to Tannehill QB change.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Great film breakdown from former OL coach Jim Turner. I liked how Turner compared an O-line's movements to a boxer. He was referring to the quarterback change from Jerod Johnson to Ryan Tannehill after a 3-3 start in 2010. Then, we won our last 6 regular season games before a 41-24 loss to LSU in the Cotton Bowl to finish 9-4 (6-2 Big 12).
PyriteAg
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

Great film breakdown from former OL coach Jim Turner. I liked how Turner compared an O-line's movements to a boxer. He was referring to the quarterback change from Jerod Johnson to Ryan Tannehill after a 3-3 start in 2010. Then, we won our last 6 regular season games before a 41-24 loss to LSU in the Cotton Bowl to finish 9-4 (6-2 Big 12).

Okay, I'm giving in to my intrusive thoughts.

Don't take this the wrong way, but why do you type like that? You used to make less robotic comments before so it's actually kinda funny but weird.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.