Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Special jerseys incoming!

2,033 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by AggieArchitect04
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA9dsGBRBQw/?igsh=eWp6Y2Y2NTlhNnB2
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
ColoradoMooseHerd
We need a lot of help when it comes to making videos
Aggie Dad 26
What's in the video?
Double Diamond
We need help not changing the uinform every week. Alabama and Georgia do not do this.
#Mke
AG
I generally agree, but I'm cool with it as long as we're winning. Whatever we're doing right now seems to be working alright!
Al Bula
AG
I love how Aggie football unis can rustle the jimmies of crusty old diaper wearing Ags like nothing else.

The only bad uni we ever had was the Aggie bling with the chrome debuted at MSST in 2014.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i love our normal home unis, maroon helmet and jersey with white pants. i wish we wore those every home game.

i am cool with the alternative uniforms on the road but that's just me.
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Double Diamond said:

We need help not changing the uinform every week. Alabama and Georgia do not do this.
Probs why bama lost to Vandy.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Double Diamond said:

How do you walk around with that dump in your pants?
gA_CMAB_FA
Double Diamond said:

Team captains and select seniors vote on unis for the games.

For away games, they must wait til the home team decides to wear light or dark jerseys, then the visiting team must wear a jersey color that will not clash with the home jerseys.

So, yeah - if the Ags wanted to wear their icy whites (or any color combo) at home every game, they can. See LSU's tradition of White jerseys/Yellow pants at home.

FYI - some schools like Alabama (Nike), Penn State (Nike), and Auburn (UA) are very detailed in dictating to their sponsor on the design of all their unis to keep with long-standing traditions. I believe TAMU has gone this route with Adidas as well when Jimbo got to TAMU.

In fact, most schools decide on uni designs with their sponsors, not the other way around.

Same deal with helmet and helmet design sponsors (Vicis, Ridell, Shutt, Xenith, etc.)
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

https://instagr.am/p/DA9dsGBRBQw

FIFY
AggieArchitect04
AG
Thank you! I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't embed. I'm on mobile (not the app).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.