Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Week 6 in NCAAF

565 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Guy12
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UT travels to Fayetteville to play Arkansas. If they take care of business they're 5-0! 6:30pm game

After beating a bad FSU team last week. SMU has an opportunity to go 5-1 if they can knock off a ranked Louisville team on the road.

How will UGA look after that emotional loss to Bama last week? They host Auburn for a 2:30 kickoff

#12 Ole Miss travels to South Carolina. Both teams have 1 loss

Miami travels all the way across the country with their undefeated team to play a 1-loss Cal team at 9:30pm. I'm thinking upset!

Baylol still sucks
QB1
AG
AlwaysNextYear89
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

UT travels to Fayetteville to play Arkansas. If they take care of business they're 5-0! 6:30pm game

After beating a bad FSU team last week. SMU has an opportunity to go 5-1 if they can knock off a ranked Louisville team on the road.

How will UGA look after that emotional loss to Bama last week? They host Auburn for a 2:30 kickoff

Miami travels all the way across the country with their undefeated team to play a 1-loss Cal team at 9:30pm. I'm thinking upset! For a conference game!!

Baylol still sucks
Still struggling to wrap my brain around this
Aggie Dad 26
Same. I can't imagine that sticking
OKC~Ag
AlwaysNextYear89 said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Miami travels all the way across the country with their undefeated team to play a 1-loss Cal team at 9:30pm. I'm thinking upset! For a conference game!!

Baylol still sucks
Still struggling to wrap my brain around this
so what's the big deal;? 6 hour flight instead of 2 hour flight?

meh, if Miami had Jimbo, they be on the plane Monday for the Saturday game...
Aggie Dad 26
How about those time zones? A 9:30pm game is essentially 11:30pm for Florida or 12:30?

Imagine 2 hours into that game.... brutal
akm91
AG
What boggles my mind is Cal is a 1 loss team at this point!
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Guy12
akm91 said:

What boggles my mind is Cal is a 1 loss team at this point!

And on the other hand, Florida State is a 1 win team. And Florida State's win is Cal's loss.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.