Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What is the real issue with CW? Mike Leach may have the answer

5,003 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by TAMUallen
Sky7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jaxisback said:

I remain very confident that a healthy Weigman is one of the best QB's in the college game,
I hear a lot of people say that but I have not actually seen anything from Weigman that would support that statement.
TAMUallen
AG
Sky7 said:

jaxisback said:

I remain very confident that a healthy Weigman is one of the best QB's in the college game,
I hear a lot of people say that but I have not actually scene anything from Weigman that would support that statement.

I'm trying to figure out why, he hasn't played well here and if you're going to say because it's an elite ND... they aren't close to elite
Bryanisbest
AG
infinity ag said:

I think Wiggy is fine and healthy. Elko just thinks Reed gives him a better chance of a Win.

He does not want Wiggy to look bad as if he got benched. It is better to say he is injured.

Is Wig in recovery, not from an injury? Is he coming back at all this year?
vander54
S
TAMUallen said:

Sky7 said:

jaxisback said:

I hear a lot of people say that but I have not actually scene anything from Weigman that would support that statement.

I'm trying to figure out why, he hasn't played well here and if you're going to say because it's an elite ND... they aren't close to elite
#6 in DFEI. That is pretty elite.
World's worst proofreader
fulshearAg96
AG
vander54 said:

TAMUallen said:

Sky7 said:

jaxisback said:

fulshearAg96
AG
Elko likes Reed over Spicoli
rootube
AG
Here's a wild theory. Maybe he's a very good QB who's injured right now.
Bryanisbest
AG
rootube said:

Here's a wild theory. Maybe he's a very good QB who's injured right now.

That is wild because injuries usually affect play somehow.
TAMUallen
AG
vander54 said:

TAMUallen said:

Sky7 said:

jaxisback said:

Won't stay that way

Any elite defense doesn't lose to northern Illinois, ever
vander54
S
We'll see. DFEI takes into account multiple measures and not just productivity.
He is Ass My Dude
infinity ag said:

I think Wiggy is fine and healthy. Elko just thinks Reed gives him a better chance of a Win.

He does not want Wiggy to look bad as if he got benched. It is better to say he is injured.

If that were the case, he would be suited up and ready to play the past two weeks. No coach is going to move QB2 to the starter and then put QB1 in street clothes.

Stop creating drama.
ForeverAg
AG
If you play in less than 4 games you can transfer and not lose eligibility…
20ag07
Quote:

No.

Conner doesn't get an extra year of eligibility for this year. His freshman year in which he appeared in 4 games was his redshirt year.

He could potentially get a waiver to tack on a 6th season for last year.

But he's not getting a 7th year of eligibility regardless of if he never plus another game this season.

The non-Covid players aren't going to be around for more than 5 years without getting a waiver.
vander54
S
ForeverAg said:

Conner has already redshirted.
Agvet12
AG
vander54 said:

If he's ready you dress him and the State game would be a great game for him to make a return.

Home team roster rules say other wise in dressing guys you know won't play
vander54
S
Agvet12 said:

vander54 said:

If he's ready you dress him and the State game would be a great game for him to make a return.

Home team roster rules say other wise in dressing guys you know won't play

He wasnt dressed for Bowling Green and i meant if he's healthy it doesn't matter where we play. Home or away
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
He is Ass My Dude said:

infinity ag said:

If that were the case, he would be suited up and ready to play the past two weeks. No coach is going to move QB2 to the starter and then put QB1 in street clothes.

Stop creating drama.

So tired of infinity ag's constant trolling. It's never-ending.
TAMUallen
AG
vander54 said:

ForeverAg said:

Conner has already redshirted.

He could still get a medical year though? Or was that burnt last year? It gets confusing when you see guys playing 7 years with covid
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.