Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Controversial take

4,302 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 33 min ago by In4TheHuddle
LatinAggie1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hope Bama beats Georgia, and both OU & Georgia beat tu, and we go undefeated.

That dream scenario puts us in the playoffs and keeps them out.

Controversial? There will be folks commenting how that's 96% unlikely ...who cares!...I want those Harris voters to have two major losses in November.
BMX Bandit
Wanting us to win every game and rival to lose is crazy controversial.

I want cheaper beer at sporting events.
warrington74
AG
Let's go

It's game day

Damn, I forgot that was for the Cowboys. Talk about disheartening
zephyr88
AG
OP moments before this take...

LincolnBorglum79
AG
The battle for last place in the NFC East should be a thriller tonight.

The path is clear for an Alabama vs Texas Aggies SEC title game this year. Beating Arky and Bama giving Georgia their only loss is a start.
Aggie Dad 26
I want some good hybrid, there I said it
Gyles Marrett
If you meant to post this on sip boards then it would be controversial....just preaching to the choir here.

I guess my controversial take for the day is I want to hit the powerball AND Ags win a Natty in 3 major sports this year while I go streaking through the neighborhood. Write that.
wangus12
AG
The sips will probably need to lose more than 3 games for them to be kept out. They're the media darling this year
AGpops1923
Bad title op. I'm relatively sure that isn't a take, but a legitimate pipe dream.
greg.w.h
AG
BMX Bandit said:

And free pretzels…and spicy mustard.
Panama Red
AG
I'd love a reasonably priced chicken wrap
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
A better title would be Pipe Dream Scenario.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
i think dr pepper at reed arena is better than other dr pepper and I cant explain why
AGpops1923
No thanks
greg.w.h
AG
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

i think dr pepper at reed arena is better than other dr pepper and I cant explain why
https://www.cornelius.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Understanding-Post-Mix_December-2018.pdf
StinkyPinky
AG
greg.w.h said:

BMX Bandit said:

And free pretzels…and spicy mustard. jalapeno cheese sauce
greg.w.h
AG
Not cheese sauce on your pretzels??? Out of a CAN??? Gross…
agmeister
S
Wowser!! He might need decaf coffee.
LatinAggie1997
AG
wangus12 said:

The sips will probably need to lose more than 3 games for them to be kept out. They're the media darling this year

Now someone is getting it.
Gyles Marrett

The fountain formula for different venues/stores/restaurants is not all the same. Legitimate inside source on this. So you are correct.
Aggie Dad 26

Because you touch yourself
LatinAggie1997
AG
I omitted the controversial part after reading it. It did involve the sips, Snakey, ESPN/media, and a P. Diddy party.... phallic paraphernalia, and lots if oil.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

The fountain formula for different venues/stores/restaurants is not all the same. Legitimate inside source on this. So you are correct.
StinkyPinky
AG
greg.w.h said:

Not cheese sauce on your pretzels??? Out of a CAN??? Gross…
I'll take it however they give it to me. My guilty pleasure……mmmmmmmm
Divining Rod
I want DBs at EVERY level to quit grabbing and turn around.

That, and a car without a million things I DONT need that just increase the cost by 20% and the repars by 500%.
Gyles Marrett

Gyles Marrett said:

LOL well a lot of the ingredients are probably going to kill us all eventually so yeah it's criminal too
Trigon Jin
Idc too much about how rivals are playing tbh. I'm more interested in Aggie Football.

I just want a lazy river...and I feel like that isn't too much to ask.

ETA: Preferably one that floats through a small grotto/cave that has a swimup bar, and television.

ETAETA: Maybe a flat area, and a fire pit on top of the grotto...

halfastros81
AG
That'll encourage fan engagement but not the kind Elko is looking for.

We should ban cell phones from the stadium imo.
Iowaggie
AG
Not sure this is controversial enough:

My life would be better if I never heard a Bruce Springsteen song again. I recognize that he is a HOF musician with some great songs, but if I hear one of those songs on the radio, I'm changing the channel or skipping.

Billy Joel and Elton John can also be included in that as well.
Shoefly!
AG
wangus12 said:

Every year until they're not!
duddleysdraw88
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

This is why stadium hot dogs and drinks taste so much different nowadays, because they have so much more bad ingredients in them! (leave the coc aine comments out)

Post-mix is not as good as the old days of pre-mixed in the stainless tanks. God, I hated lugging those things around at the football games. Walking up and down the seats carrying those metal hot dog carriers didn't seem as bad when you were getting tips.

There is no dream scenario of us being undefeated (doh)....... however, for those of us that don't have BAS, we can still be the best 1 loss team in the country ....... (not really) but we have a good shot at being a pretty dang good team this year now that CW won't be behind center.
In4TheHuddle
AG
Have you even been watching ANY football this season? We looks horrendous the sips look unbeatable and haven't been yet. Would i.love for them to lose to OU, Georgia and us? Absolutely but where things stand now I give it a 2% chance of that happening, us winning out a 1% chance. Hope I'm wrong, but you did nail this being controversial
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.