Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Arkansaw

7,810 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by DD88
Definitely Not a Troll
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Ok, you and Looch are talking about him. But on this board, it's just YOU

So I'm grouped in with probably the most well sourced Aggie. Sounds like a win to me

Only in your mind
you literaly just said you and lucci are the ones talking about him. The jokes write themselves

You two girls cut it out
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Zero chance you two aren't connected in some way. Yall went to the same HS, or you've had some classes with him at A&M. Yall are the same age and you inject him into entirely way too many threads.

Creepy

We could say the same about you with Reed. I have my opinion, you have yours. Difference is I've tried to be civil, you continually bash me everytime I comment, even if it's not about Conner. Or when I say, I hope Reed or Conner start off hot against arky, you bash me for bringing up conners name when in reality, we don't know who's going to start. And it's not just me who's noticed that.

Absolutely...

He's
Our
Starting
Quarterback
as of now yes, since Conner isn't 100 percent

Lol wouldn't even matter, he's not gonna be QB1 if and when he finally is healthy again

But go ahead and talk about an injured QB2
I think Conner did something to you. You don't even like the fact that Conner could take back his spot when he's 100 percent.

Conner did do something to me, your right. He started our season off with a loss by throwing for 99 yards

Yes he had an awful game. That doesn't change anything of what I just said lol. Like I said, Marcel is starting right now, when Conner is 100 percent, I bet they evaluate more. Like I've said all along

2 starts
Last 10 quarters
Zero Interceptions

How mad are you?
why would I be mad, that's two wins for us ? I hope for wins, you pray on kids downfalls. We aren't the same
BraxtonW
AG
Definitely Not a Troll said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Ok, you and Looch are talking about him. But on this board, it's just YOU

So I'm grouped in with probably the most well sourced Aggie. Sounds like a win to me

Only in your mind
you literaly just said you and lucci are the ones talking about him. The jokes write themselves

You two girls cut it out

I've tried man I've tried
BraxtonW
AG
beerad12man said:

I think some have given up on Conner way too early and appointed Reed way too early. He hasn't come close to securing this job over a healthy Conner. The question is, can Conner get healthy? That's a legitimate concern. If he is truly healthy, I'd give him the edge to be our starter again eventually.
you summed it up perfectly. Idc who starts, just get tired of this guy bashing him. Gets annoying quick
Aggie Dad 26
I'm not praying for CW to fail? He's done that numerous times in the last 3 years. This is fact
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

I'm not praying for CW to fail? He's done that numerous times in the last 3 years. This is fact
answer the question. If Conner starts another game this year or gets put in if Marcel isn't on, will you come to me and say you were wrong?
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

answer the question. If Conner starts another game this year or gets put in if Marcel isn't on, will you come to me and say you were wrong?

If he gets healthy and wins an SEC road game against a team THIS season not named Miss St I ABSOLUTELY will
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

If he gets healthy and wins an SEC road game against a team THIS season not named Miss St I ABSOLUTELY will
nope. Your argument is that there isn't a qb battle going and Conner will never start. All I need for you to be wrong is for him to touch the field not in garbage time. Will you come say you are wrong if that happens
beerad12man
AG
Conner has played one bad game in his career. Not failed numerous times. It's incredible what some can come up with.

Go back and watch the film. Even in his "bad" games, such as Auburn, Conner played well. Go watch it. Go chart HIS PLAY. Not the offense. But him. The offense. 5 OL penalties, dropped passes, multiple wrong routes where the WR wasn't on the same page with him. But Conner threw the ball well. In that game, I charted every pass. 14 of them. 12 were good passes and good reads. One pass mediocre. One was bad. People see 8/14 and say he played badly. Every drive was stalled either with an OL penalty or a WR mistake.
Aggie Dad 26
beerad12man said:

Conner has played one bad game in his career. Not failed numerous times. It's incredible what some can come up with.

Go back and watch the film. Even in his "bad" games, such as Auburn, Conner played well. Go watch it. Go chart HIS PLAY. Not the offense. But him. The offense. 5 OL penalties, dropped passes, multiple wrong routes where the WR wasn't on the same page with him. But Conner threw the ball well. Every drive was stalled either with an OL penalty or a WR mistake.

Has he played well enough to win games against Power conference teams? How many? How many losses? We need a winner. Winners find ways to win. He didn't win in Miami, that was a very winnable game.
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

nope. Your argument is that there isn't a qb battle going and Conner will never start. All I need for you to be wrong is for him to touch the field not in garbage time. Will you come say you are wrong if that happens

Like I said, I'll admit I'm wrong when if wins a game against a half decent SEC team on the road. Until then, he's QB2 in my mind
beerad12man
AG
Yeah, most QBs would have scored 49 with p*** poor offensive line play. Good, fair analysis. What was Conner doing in that game?

We played terrible defense and terribly on the OL in that game. But yes, let's call the QB out for not being a winner.

What Conner isn't right now, is available. That's the big question, concern, and knock on him. If you can't be available, you can't help your team.
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

beerad12man said:

Go back and watch the film. Even in his "bad" games, such as Auburn, Conner played well. Go watch it. Go chart HIS PLAY. Not the offense. But him. The offense. 5 OL penalties, dropped passes, multiple wrong routes where the WR wasn't on the same page with him. But Conner threw the ball well. Every drive was stalled either with an OL penalty or a WR mistake.

Has he played well enough to win games against Power conference teams? How many? How many losses? We need a winner. Winners find ways to win. He didn't win in Miami, that was a very winnable game.

Conner played great against Miami. That's not even close to being on him.
BraxtonW
AG
beerad12man said:

Yeah, most QBs would have scored 49 with p*** poor offensive line play. Good, fair analysis. What was Conner doing in that game?
don't even try with this guy. He's known to be like this on boards.
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Like I said, I'll admit I'm wrong when if wins a game against a half decent SEC team on the road. Until then, he's QB2 in my mind

So you didn't answer my question. Will you tell me I'm right if Conner plays again since "there's no qb battle" "Conner will not play another game"
Propane & Accessories
AG
We always seem to paly them tight no matter our record or their record so I except a competitive game into the 4th Quarter. Hope the defense and Oline play are improved from last week.
Aggie Dad 26
"Conner Weigman has been just average against Power 4 teams. He is 5-4 as a starter but just 2-4 against Power 4 teams. If we exclude our home win over Auburn in which he left with a left ankle injury in the 2nd quarter, he is just 1-4 in games against Power 4 teams that he started and finished.

31-28 home loss to Ole Miss: 28/44, 338 passing yards, 4 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions
13-10 road loss at Auburn: 14/36, 121 passing yards, 1 touchdown, and 0 interceptions
38-23 home win over LSU: 12/18, 155 passing yards, 2 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions

48-33 road loss at Miami: 31/53, 336 passing yards, 2 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions
27-10 home win over Auburn: 8/14, 70 passing yards, 0 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions before injuring his left ankle in the 2nd quarter.

23-13 home loss to Notre Dame: 12/30 100 passing yards, 0 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions.

Statistically, Conner Weigman had his best performance against Power 4 teams during his freshman year with 7 touchdowns against 0 interceptions in 3 SEC games. Since his sophomore year, he has thrown 2 touchdowns against 4 interceptions in 3 games against Power 4 opponents, and he had his collegiate career worst performance against Notre Dame. Yes, Notre Dame has one of the nation's best defenses, but 13 points is the fewest we have scored in a home game since a 26-10 loss to Auburn on 11/7/15.

In contrast, Marcel Reed completed 11 of 17 passes for 178 yards, 10.47 yards per attempt, 2 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions in his first collegiate start. He attempted only 17 passes because we had 55 rushing attempts for 310 rushing yards, 5.63 yards per carry. Also, Reed had 13 carries for 83 rushing yards, 6.4 rushing yards per carry, and 1 touchdown. Yes, Florida has one of the nation's worst defenses, but this was Reed's first collegiate start came in an SEC road game. Reed accounted for 261 total yards and 3 touchdowns and had no turnovers. As result, we dominated Florida from start to finish to snap a 10-game road losing streak and get our first road win since a 35-14 rout at Missouri on 10/16/21, 1064 days or 152 weeks prior."
BraxtonW
AG
Propane & Accessories said:

We always seem to paly them tight no matter our record or their record so I except a competitive game into the 4th Quarter. Hope the defense and Oline play are improved from last week.

We always play down to them and they always play up to us. I never quite understand it but brings us entertaining games never the less
StinkyPinky
AG
BraxtonW said:

We always play down to them and they always play up to us. I never quite understand it but brings us entertaining games never the less
They are our SEC version of Texas Tech, except we actually win.
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

So you didn't answer my question. Will you tell me I'm right if Conner plays again since "there's no qb battle" "Conner will not play another game"

Against who? I don't care what he could potentially do against New Mexico St, McNeese, or Mississippi St.

He has enough reps to look good against teams like that. Dude... raise your standards some
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Against who? I don't care what he could potentially do against New Mexico St, McNeese, or Mississippi St.

He has enough reps to look good against teams like that. Dude... raise your standards some

Your not understanding. You said Conner will never star, never play again. Im saying I'll take the other side and say he starts again or gets put in if Marcel is struggling. That would mean if he starts any game, or goes in for Marcel besides garbage time, I would be right and you were wrong. If that happens will you come say I was right ?
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Your not understanding. You said Conner will never star, never play again. Im saying I'll take the other side and say he starts again or gets put in if Marcel is struggling. That would mean if he starts any game, or goes in for Marcel besides garbage time, I would be right and you were wrong. If that happens will you come say I was right ?

I don't think he ever starts here again. That I believe based on his current health, and who's on our current roster.

If he does, and he starts lighting it up against SEC teams and we're winning. I'll be as happy as anyone else on this forum. Logically, I don't see it.

Edit*
I never said what you accused me of but that's not a first with you
BraxtonW
AG
StinkyPinky said:

BraxtonW said:

Hate tech. Actualy going up there to see my buds this weekend since I couldn't get tickets. Should be interesting wearing my a&m polo in their student section. Really just hoping no batteries are thrown
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

I don't think he ever starts here again. That I believe based on his current health, and who's on our current roster.

If he does, and he starts lighting it up against SEC teams and we're winning. I'll be as happy as anyone else on this forum. Logically, I don't see it.

Edit*

I think if he's 100 percent, we see at least one game from him unless injury keeps him out. But I could be wrong. That was my whole argument. Now let's just please win against arky know matter if it's Reed or weigman. Can't stand them, hate them, insest, trashy, one of the worst fan bases, a&m and Texas rejects. I hate them
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
ESPN FPI gives us a a 55.9% chance of beating Arkansas, and we are 6-point favorites over Arkansas. I am not surprised by these numbers because both teams appear evenly matched. Both Texas A&M and Arkansas lost to nonconference Power 4 opponents, struggled in home wins over Group of 5 opponents, and won their SEC openers on the road by 10+ points each.

I would like a double-digit win over Arkansas for the 2nd year in a row, but I won't be surprised if this game is close from start to finish. We have won 11 of 12 SEC games against Arkansas, but 6 of those wins were decided by 7 points or fewer, including overtime wins in 2014, 2015, and 2017. Hopefully, we beat Arkansas to improve to 4-1 and start 2-0 in SEC play.
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Edit*

You said he would never be qb1 again. If he starts just one more game this year, that would make him qb1 for that week which you said would never happen. That's all. Btho arky
Aggie Dad 26
BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Edit*

You said he would never be qb1 again. If he starts just one more game this year, that would make him qb1 for that week which you said would never happen. That's all. Btho arky

At A&M, this season, I don't see that happening. I don't see him starting another game this year
StinkyPinky
AG
BraxtonW said:

StinkyPinky said:

BraxtonW said:

Hate tech. Actualy going up there to see my buds this weekend since I couldn't get tickets. Should be interesting wearing my a&m polo in their student section. Really just hoping no batteries are thrown
Agreed, absolutely one of the worst student fan bases in college football. Although Colorado gives them a run for their money.
GigEmReggie
We'll win a close game like we pretty much always do in this game.
DD88
AG
I had the misfortune of driving through Arkansas recently. A cop starts following me on I-30, so I'm not speeding or anything. After a while, he turns on his lights behind me so I pull over.

He claimed that I pulled into a lane in front of a truck within 100 feet or something, so it was a BS stop just to check something. While he was in his vehicle, two trainees walk up and start asking questions about being from Texas and the longhorns. I told them it was obvious I wasn't a longhorn fan with the Former Student sticker on my car, and they kept talking about football mentioning Saturday's game with Arkansas.

I was given a verbal warning and told that I could leave without even a written warning, so it was likely just harassment for having an Aggie sticker on my car while in Arkansas.

Well, I hope we Beat the Ever Living Ever Loving Hell Outta Arky and drive them out of Texas!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.