Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

As much as I hate LSU

3,381 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't ever want to see USCe have anything. I enjoy seeing the most insecure fanbase in all of college football melt with every Clemson win.

Who remembers cawkytalk? It literally "melted" away

I hate USCe. Gig'em Tigahs
Earley Bird
**** Lsu, go cocks!
Kraft Punk
Nah

I hate lsu more than anyone except Baylor

0-12 every year is the goal
HoustonAg2106
AG
Cocks baby!
halfastros81
AG
Scar went thru them like a hot knife thru butter on the first drive. Huge gaping holes along the line of scrimmage
concac
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

I don't ever want to see USCe have anything. I enjoy seeing the most insecure fanbase in all of college football melt with every Clemson win.

You mean us, right?
HoustonAggie427
More than tu??
Aggie Dad 26
concac said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

You mean us, right?

We're insecure but USCe absolutely takes the cake
halfastros81
AG
At best it's a tie . We are # 1 in insecurity imo.
AggiePetro07
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

You have some weird takes. Screw LSU
Charlie 31
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Aggie BAS > South Carolina Insecurity
Aggie Dad 26
AggiePetro07 said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

I never got over them dropping f bombs at our mid night yell at our first game with them.
Charlie 31
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

I never got over them dropping f bombs at our mid night yell at our first game with them.
Speaking of F-Bombs, have you ever been to an Aggie game in Death Valley and Baton Rouge? I promise you the Tigahs are way more rude, rowdy, and classless than anything the South Carolina fan base can dish out.
Aggie Dad 26
Charlie 31 said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Speaking of F-Bombs, have you ever been to an Aggie game in Death Valley and Baton Rouge? I promise you the Tigahs are way more rude, rowdy, and classless than anything the South Carolina fan base can dish out.

Yes. A game like LSU vs USCe is a win-win for me. Regardless of who wins I get to celebrate some. LSU is pure trash

Something to consider, USCe historically is worse than Baylol. We were told adamantly by their fanbase they would beat us easily going into our first game with them. They remind me of Arkansas in some ways. Trashy fans that lose their minds over a hint of success. But with USCe... why? You're worse than Baylol
NavyVetAg
AG
I've always like the gamecocks going back to when I was stationed in South Carolina.

I've always hated LSU glkng back as far as i can remember

Aggie Dad 26
NavyVetAg said:

I've always like the gamecocks going back to when I was stationed in South Carolina.

If USCe wins today we get to hear them act like 2012-2023 never happened

I guess that's why I'm pulling slightly for LSU
SunrayAg
AG
I've been disappointed for years that South Carolina doesn't have an annual scheduling agreement with Oregon state. They should go at it every year!
Kraft Punk
HoustonAggie427 said:

More than tu??

Absolutely

Sip is pathetic little brother constantly begging for attention.... they are an annoyance

Baylor & lsu are trashbag scum humans
AggieOO
Charlie 31 said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

I somehow had a great experience in baton rouge. Fans were great. Got invited to a tailgate and we're fed and given all the free beer we could drink. Of course, lsu was bad that yeah, so that's probably the key.
Logos Stick
Nope. Hate LSU.
HoustonAg2106
AG
AggieOO said:

Charlie 31 said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

I somehow had a great experience in baton rouge. Fans were great. Got invited to a tailgate and we're fed and given all the free beer we could drink. Of course, lsu was bad that yeah, so that's probably the key.

And they still beat us lol
TyperWoods
F LSU
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

NavyVetAg said:

If USCe wins today we get to hear them act like 2012-2023 never happened

I guess that's why I'm pulling slightly for LSU

Sounds like you're an expert in insecurity.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
My hate list is LSU, tu, Pig, Baylor, Tech, OU, Alabama, Auburn, Cougar High. South Carolina doesn't make the list.
AgsMnn
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Most insecure fanbase?

Have you seen this board the last couple weeks?
hsjnlssmith89
AG
Kraft Punk said:

HoustonAggie427 said:

More than tu??

Absolutely

Sip is pathetic little brother constantly begging for attention.... they are an annoyance

Baylor & lsu are trashbag scum humans

Gonna have to disagree with this a bit. I don't like either LSU or the sips. I can put up with the Tigers much more than the sips though because at least the Tigers have been able to back up their trash talk and cockyness through the years. t.u. fans on the other hand brings so much arrogance and entitlement but don't really back it up much and don't deserve carry themselves in that way. They still live off of a distant history of dominance in the 60s and 70s. Can't stand those POSs!!
fulshearAg96
AG
There is no more insecure fan base than us... And USCe never has the same level of expectations as us
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
I'm betting they had some of that coming off 3 straight 11 win seasons when they first encountered the Aggies, and promptly had their head handed to them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.