Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sips at Michigan

50,557 Views | 252 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Talon2DSO
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
W said:

throwing the football -- having a passing game -- is important

the sips threw 26 passes in the 1st half vs. 19 runs

they are not running a 1975 offense

Totally agree. A&M keeps trying to be Alabama from 15 years ago and repeatedly failing at it.
TMF
AG
Michigan is way overrated just like ND.
ashley
hedge said:

Michigan **** the bed worse than we did

How quickly you forget. Michigan looks better than we did and Texas is worlds better that ND.
tandy miller
AG
Texas is going to skull **** us in November
FJB
Charlie 31
AG
TMF said:

Michigan is way overrated just like ND.
They can both still beat us at this point, though.
jkag89
Hungry Ojos said:

jkag89 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Everything is wrong in the world. tu is REALLY good and we are absolutely not. They've already overtaken every advantage we had in the SEC after two games.

Wolverines will win, I picked sippie in the Pick Off Contest. 60% of the Time, It Works Every Time

Yeah, about that…
Well it at least got you to laugh a bit (maybe) which was the objective of the post.
Frok
AG
tandy miller said:

There is a lot of ball to be played between now and then.
Bill Superman
AG
Michigan is trash.

Sip might be good.
ashley
hedge said:

Michigan **** the bed worse than we did

How quickly you forget. Texas is worlds better that ND
Wingmanut
Longhorn here- we got lucky playing UM when they are still ranked based on last year. This is, realistically, a 20-25 team and certainly not 10. We got lucky in scheduling this year. We'll earn it back (hopefully) playing Georgia after ou.
AnScAggie
AG
tandy miller said:

Good thing the game happens just about the time hunting season in STX starts to get going. I'll be looking forward to next year from a deer blind.
tandy miller
AG
Wingmanut said:

Longhorn here- we got lucky playing UM when they are still ranked based on last year. This is, realistically, a 20-25 team and certainly not 10. We got lucky in scheduling this year. We'll earn it back (hopefully) playing Georgia after ou.

GTFO SIPPY
FJB
2thFixinAg
AnScAggie said:

tandy miller said:

Good thing the game happens just about the time hunting season in STX starts to get going. I'll be looking forward to next year from a deer blind.

Do what I do and watch it while deer hunting.
NickEZ08
I feel bad for Ryan Day if he loses to this Michigan team he deserves to be fired!
infinity ag
My Michigan friend must be pissed. I has asked him to tell his team to beat up tu.
Wingmanut
So many of my family are Ags. No disrespect here, I promise. I hope you all have won all your remaining games until we play. Let's make a clash for Texas really mean something again.
houstonaggie76
The sip defense is not as bad as I thought.
Texker
AG
Bill Superman said:

Michigan is trash.

Sip might be good.
Yep.
Hungry Ojos
jkag89 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

jkag89 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Everything is wrong in the world. tu is REALLY good and we are absolutely not. They've already overtaken every advantage we had in the SEC after two games.

Wolverines will win, I picked sippie in the Pick Off Contest. 60% of the Time, It Works Every Time

Yeah, about that…
Well it at least got you to laugh a bit (maybe) which was the objective of the post.

I can't win

AnScAggie
AG
2thFixinAg said:

AnScAggie said:

tandy miller said:

Do what I do and watch it while deer hunting.
TxAg76
AG
Wingmanut said:

Logic and reason? Facts? Truth?
From a sip??

I don't think youre really a sip….
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Oklahoma and Georgia have the best chances of beating Texas. I hope one or both of them hand Texas a loss. I can't stomach an undefeated 11-0 Texas coming to Kyle Field on 11/30.
Charlie 31
AG
houstonaggie76 said:

The sip defense is not as bad as I thought.
The Michigan offense is not as good as I thought.
Brother Shamus
TxAg76 said:

Wingmanut said:

Logic and reason? Facts? Truth?
From a sip??

I don't think youre really a sip….

He's not - he's too modest. Real sips jump off the bandwagon when they suck and get loud and obnoxious when good.
Wingmanut
I won't argue. The 'Texas is back' chants have been annoying the last few because 'back' requires consistency we haven't shown. This team is great. Michigan is not great. Can't wait to play games that count.
HarryBuffalo
6'4" -225lbs…scrawny ass? Ok.
deer corn
Arch's recruitment spanned like 3 years (felt like). Sip needed Arch and all other pieces would follow that name alone. Then they joined the SEC. The kid was a 3 star at best and was all name. Everyone knew it.
Cheyenne Bodie
deer corn said:

Arch's recruitment spanned like 3 years (felt like). Sip needed Arch and all other pieces would follow that name alone. Then they joined the SEC. The kid was a 3 star at best and was all name. Everyone knew it.
Even if he's a 3*, the guys who followed the name probably made his recruitment worth it, then. Doesn't make much sense why players would follow a name if "everyone" knew he wasn't that good, but it seems to be working for them.
deer corn
Don't disagree. Was replying to/further expand on original comment about sip's EXPENSIVE O-line.
W
AG
kicking a 50-yard FG...

down by 21 in the mid-to-late 3rd quarter

okay

now down by 18
Muy
AG
This isn't even Michigan of last season. Not even close.
LB12Diamond
AG
Michigan is bad

But the one thing that has jumped out to me is Ewers using their TE. 85 has had a great game. Will be watching that area going forward for them.
AggieBB
AG
Mich will lose 5 games this year
HJack20
AG
Texas caught Alabama early last year who was struggling to find identity (won a close game against USF), and clearly Michigan is in complete rebuild mode. They got fortunate with their P4/5 out of conference games.
JimbloFisher
AG
Gus Johnson is annoying, but he's also just not a good announcer. He's continually wrong about what's happening in the game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.