Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

No Pulse series this year?

2,462 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Agsgirl
Come Out Roll
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was this a Dumbo thing....?

Or has our "elevated play" gone beyond such a mundane review ?
Redaggie250
Chill out man god yall have a mob mentality and it's only been the first game of the year. You didn't even bother to look

ccolley68
AG
Why would anyone want to watch that after the crap we delivered on Saturday?
83Aggie
AG
Save it until we actually win something.
war hymn aggie
AG
some of you guys are pathetic!

If you wanna be a TRUE Aggie fan, you need to be a fan of the school AND the team, win or lose, ESPECIALLY with a new regime.

We all want to win, but don't be so quick to criticize after only 1 game against a quality opponent.

Our opponent was not Arkansas St. (Sherman dig)

1st year coaches rarely win big from the outset, even if you are a legendary coach.

For example:
Kirby took over a strong UGA program & won 8 games his 1st year
Saban was 6-6 his 1st year at Bama and lost to ULM
Bob Stoops won 7 games at OU before winning the Natty a year later
Mack Brown outrecruited every other coach once he arrived in Austin but it took him several years to establish his mark.
It took Jackie Sherrill 3 full years to turn around A&M's fortune. Hell, we lost to Cal @ Kyle and barely beat UTEP when they missed a last minute FG that would have won it in Jackies early tenure here.

Yes, all Aggies are upset that we didn't win last Saturday, but don't give up on Elko & this team after 1 freaking game against a ranked team that will likely make the playoffs.
Flashdiaz
AG
The offense was already in slow motion in real time.
Kraft Punk
Dang

I was looking forward to slo-mo video of 22 incompletions....
ABATTBQ87
AG
Quote:

took Jackie Sherrill 3 full years to turn around A&M's fortune. Hell, we lost to Cal @ Kyle and barely beat UTSA when they missed a last minute FG that would have won it in Jackies early tenure here.

Jackie went 1-6 in season openers, losing to Boston College, California, Alabama, LSU x2, and Nebraska
NoahAg
No Pulse until our offense finds one.
McAg99
AG
I agree with you 100%. I posted something similar last year and was told I had a loser mentality. I detest this website now and the 90% of users that don't know anything about football. Probably the same fans on here *****ing are the ones that want Deion Sanders as our coach. Pathetic. Thank you for your post, lets me know there at least some level-headed people still on here. For those that don't like my post, or this one, get bent, I can give two s**** what you think..
Johnny Boyziel 2
AG
war hymn aggie said:

It took Jackie Sherrill 3 full years to turn around A&M's fortune. Hell, we lost to Cal @ Kyle and barely beat UTSA when they missed a last minute FG that would have won it in Jackies early tenure here.

UTSA didn't have a football team until 2011.
NoahAg
Johnny Boyziel 2 said:

war hymn aggie said:

It took Jackie Sherrill 3 full years to turn around A&M's fortune. Hell, we lost to Cal @ Kyle and barely beat UTSA when they missed a last minute FG that would have won it in Jackies early tenure here.

Just shows how bad that Aggie team was.
bert harbinson
AG
It was UTEP.
It was ugly.
war hymn aggie
AG
Johnny Boyziel 2 said:

war hymn aggie said:

Good catch. I meant UTEP.. Will correct for accuracy Nazi's.
Agsgirl
OP is assuming we have a pulse? Our offense was DOA
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.