Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Official Fightin Texas Aggies vs. Golden Domers Game Thread*****

260,534 Views | 3583 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by AGDAD14
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Where is this greatly improved team the talking heads were discussing the past months?
Heh…in their haids…
fieldtrailer
AG
dixichkn said:

THAT's how you show out for the "greatest collection of recruits ever assembled at Kyle"

This. Just a huge opportunity and instead, that? Now we get a week of neg propaganda from espn and social media to remind all recruits what we did.
pressitup
if they had jjust executed
.........and if you wanna hear God laugh, tell him your plans.
Hornbeck
AG
pressitup said:

if they had jjust executed

I'm telling ya, its a game of inches, and we gotta just make those plays. - Used Car Sales Coach
DGrimesAg92
We just need to execute.
Gunny456
AG
Game Day was awesome and really shone a good light on us. All the guys but Curso were fired up for us and picked us to win. We crapped the bed. Think they will get fired up on us next time?
taylorswift13_
Well volleyball is 2-0! Go out and support them! They play at home on Monday at 4!

https://12thman.com/sports/womens-volleyball/schedule

Walter E. Kurtz
It's not propaganda when it's true. We looked bad on Nat'l TV with loads of recruits.
Corn Pop
greg.w.h said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Where is this greatly improved team the talking heads were discussing the past months?
Heh…in their haids…

I think you meant in their pocket books. It was really funny watching everyone eat it up. Look back, everybody…all those predictions just a few weeks ago was based on what exactly?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bottom of the barrel leadership for a quarter of a century starting with Vision 2020. You gotta question where they find these people though. The only thing they know how to do is award giant construction contracts and make goofball decisions. Paying people not to work. Hiring idiots. Flub after flub. More resources than any other school. Built the Taj Mahal of football and cant get it together. Absolutely ridiculous.
Hornbeck
AG
Gunny456 said:

Game Day was awesome and really shone a good light on us. All the guys but Curso were fired up for us and picked us to win. We crapped the bed. Think they will get fired up on us next time?

I for one was not fired up. The hype train gets off to a fever pitch every year. We lay an egg, tickets get cheap, fans give up grandiose expectations, and we win a couple games. Good ole Texas 7&5.
409Kat
Hey Life long Aggie fan here so don't kill me .... I wanna say that although the loss looked abysmal think about it ... we lost by 10 to a top 10 team with a top 10 defense. Introducing a new HC and OC wasn't the best introduction. HOWEVER, I don't think the loss was as bad as people are CHOOSING to take it. I would feel some kind of way and the same as some of you all, IF we got blown out to ND or lost to an unranked team. I believe that this year that the latter will be greater than the beginning. PS: fk the shorthorns
Stat Monitor Repairman
Prime-time national game = 80% chance of loss.

Throw college gameday in the mix and it goes up to 90%

Tack on white helmets and you looking at 95%.
AGDAD14
I agree, white helmets with maroon jerseys is the primary reason Aggies lost.
First Page Refresh
Page 103 of 103

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.