Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Get that trophy out of TexAgs Studios!

2,942 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by NavyVetAg
Aggie Therapist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every freaking time!!!

You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
BigN--00
AG

Have we learned nothing?
alexandertheok
We never learn. Why did they feel the need to do a photoshoot? Just cringe.
duff el pud
QB1
AG
Jimbo 2.0
Kraft Punk
We should send Jimbum an updated trophy when Elko delivers a natty
turboboost
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

Every freaking time!!!

Comic Sans on the font. Missed opportunity
Redaggie250
I genuinely don't know why we can't stop doing this **** lmao we just love giving people ammo
S.A. Aggie
AG
Op, you're absolutely right. We should aim for 20th place and be happy. Sheeesh! Please don't apply at my company. We want folks with high goals, not mediocre ones.
The Porkchop Express
AG
S.A. Aggie said:

Op, you're absolutely right. We should aim for 20th place and be happy. Sheeesh! Please don't apply at my company. We want folks with high goals, not mediocre ones.
If you have a goal like that you keep it internal. I'm assuming your company doesn't have a giant trophy that says GREATEST COMPANY ON EARTH that you carry around to trade shows and conventions.
Aggie Therapist
AG
Your company hates Veterans

Got it
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
Joes
S.A. Aggie said:

Since 1995 A&M has finished in the top 25 coaches poll 8 times, and of those 8 there are several 18, 19, 20, 23 finishes. So basically 4 of the last 30 years have been better than around 20 with most not even close to that. 20th is clearly a high standard at this point.
Ringo88
AG
Don't worry… it was in the Bryan Walmart later this afternoon. Apparently Dr. Pepper has partnered with Walmart to have it appear in the town of a notable game every week this season.
Rather random. Their crew had to convince passers-by that it was real.
fieldtrailer
AG
A&M football is a toy and everyone associated with the school wants to play with it. The corps wants their moment. The band does their thing. The Neb AD is going to rub against a senator who is doing to take advantage of the time to campaign for something/ someone. Texags using the game to promote themselves. The toy is there for everyone with a role to play with except the football program, which is a sidenote.
Artimus Gordon
AG
Ringo88 said:

Don't worry… it was in the Bryan Walmart later this afternoon. Apparently Dr. Pepper has partnered with Walmart to have it appear in the town of a notable game every week this season.
Rather random. Their crew had to convince passers-by that it was real.

Oh good it's at Walmart and nobody recognizes
It. Hiding in plain sight. And I will pass on the Dr. Pepper.
Demo_Slug
AG
Don't worry, it's in town for the domers. The curse wouldn't apply to us
NavyVetAg
AG
Did Jimbo take his trophy with him?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.