Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

There's no way right?

6,359 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Eike Mlko
8&4AreYouSure?
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That all three WR's Michael Terry III, Kaliq Lockett, and Dakorien Moore all go to Texas? One of them has to want to start right away for the good guys? Anyone have any inside intel good news on one of these guys? I know sip ran 247 analysts love to crystal ball all the top players to the whorns. There's gotta be a chance we nab a top receiver this year.
8&4AreYouSure?
Oh wow as I just wrote this I didn't know Dakorien Moore committed to Oregon. Good for him for not going down to Austin.
rootube
AG
So to answer your original question. Yes there is no way.
AG
Start right away?

Which one of our 3 starting WRs would they start in front of?
90ags
There was a way for them to get all 3 and they were selling that to try and make it happen. They actually thought Moore was in the bag due to the Duncanville connections already committed (and they are saying this isn't over as Duncanville kids think they can still get him to tu). Moore is fickle as he already decommitted from LSU, right.

On a few crystal balls they were projected the highest to land all 3 and now we'll see if he are in the game with Lockett or Terry.

IMO, WR should be one of the highest needs on our board (we lost out on Coleman last yr due to coaching change, but need to get 1-2 top WRs in this class).

______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
HowdyGetRowdy409
We absolutely need more depth at WR via Portal or High School. That and some higher graded Olinemen especially Center. Albeit Oline is difficult and the amount of stars doesn't always equate to on field production. But I can't go through another season watching the Center screw up shotgun snaps. It was just brutal.
rgag12
AG
We won't get any highly rated WRs or skill position players to commit to us until after the season is over. Nobody knows what our offense looks like, and all people can see right now is that we have a defensive minded coach, an OC who prefers to run the ball, and several years of Aggie offense (albeit a different coach) with no gaudy WR production.
rsf0626
rgag12 said:

We won't get any highly rated WRs or skill position players to commit to us until after the season is over. Nobody knows what our offense looks like, and all people can see right now is that we have a defensive minded coach, an OC who prefers to run the ball, and several years of Aggie offense (albeit a different coach) with no gaudy WR production.

Bingo. WR's are gonna be in wait and see mode until theu know what CK's offense looks like
NyAggie
AG
HowdyGetRowdy409 said:

We absolutely need more depth at WR via Portal or High School. That and some higher graded Olinemen especially Center. Albeit Oline is difficult and the amount of stars doesn't always equate to on field production. But I can't go through another season watching the Center screw up shotgun snaps. It was just brutal.

Addazio is gone

Oline is going to be much better under Cushing
CrottyKid
AG
rsf0626 said:

rgag12 said:

Bingo. WR's are gonna be in wait and see mode until theu know what CK's offense looks like

And also wait to see if we have a QB. I like what I've seen from Weigman, but I don't have enough tape to say he is a top QB in the country.
Raptor
AG
I still have PTSD flashbacks from Roy Williams, Sloan Thomas, and BJ Johnson all signing with t.u.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

StinkyPinky
AG
BWEB4 said:

Oh wow as I just wrote this I didn't know Dakorien Moore committed to Oregon. Good for him for not going down to Austin.
Ducks receiving corps is going to be nasty.
Aggie Dad 26
StinkyPinky said:

BWEB4 said:

Ducks receiving corp is going to be nasty.

Lol
StinkyPinky
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

StinkyPinky said:

BWEB4 said:

Ducks receiving corp is going to be nasty.

Lol

Typos amuse you that much?
TexAgTrojan
CrottyKid said:

rsf0626 said:

rgag12 said:

And also wait to see if we have a QB. I like what I've seen from Weigman, but I don't have enough tape to say he is a top QB in the country.
Vegas disagrees with you
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.