Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

PSA: Stay away from SEC Network Sunday

6,299 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Rongagin71
alamogeorge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas Takeover all day. It has only just begun...

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
Aggie Dad 26
Poor OU. They've resorted to ridding the UTrans love muscle. They'll be fine though, UTrans told them so
robprall
AG
It's so gross, they need a damn show, is OU having a show too. Bizarre
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Texas is having an all-day SEC celebration tomorrow. I live at West Campus because my parents bought a unit in the Texas Tower, and I will avoid that celebration.

UT and Texas Athletics to host all-day SEC Celebration on June 30 - University of Texas Athletics (texassports.com)
Skull Session
The rest of the SEC slap dicks need to watch this though. Move over Bama, finebaum.
OBJTEX
Skull Session said:

The rest of the SEC slap dicks need to watch this though. Move over Bama, finebaum.

Who cares?

Let them have their day. Noone will shive a git of we win more regularly than them.

We partied; celebrated; etc when we moved too. Times were different then with no SECN but i dont care what they say. Only what we do.

Best way to not be called the little brother is to stop acting like one and then win.
45-70Ag
AG
Does ou have a day of just their stuff? If not, everyone's complaints about this are more than valid.
Keith70Chevelle
Yea. Running on sec network and longhore network. Dang. Total take over.
AggieArchitect04
AG
We have the largest enrollment in the country. Surprised Ags haven't organized and invaded Austin to crash their party.

New Army has gone to hell.
LatinAggie1997
AG
OBJTEX said:

Skull Session said:

Who cares?

Let them have their day. Noone will shive a git of we win more regularly than them.

We partied; celebrated; etc when we moved too. Times were different then with no SECN but i dont care what they say. Only what we do.

Best way to not be called the little brother is to stop acting like one and then win.

Little brother grows up gets a job, works out, and stops getting bullied because he fights back. Otherwise, growing up, having a job, and working out mean squat.
Little brother has no chance at home if dad favors older brother. Little brother has to confront both when necessary.
Shoefly!
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

OBJTEX said:

Skull Session said:

Who cares?

Little brother grows up gets a job, works out, and stops getting bullied because he fights back. Otherwise, growing up, having a job, and working out mean squat.
Little brother has no chance at home if dad favors older brother. Little brother has to confront both when necessary.

Not little brother, Texas A&M founded in 1876.
LatinAggie1997
AG
"little brother " as in getting knocked to the side or knocked down.

Why did we not get a law school for so long?
Why did it take so long to get into AAU?
Why does tu get a much larger share of the PUF fund?
Why does tu get the benefit of the doubt by the ncaa, always?

TexasRebel
AG
robprall said:

It's so gross, they need a damn show, is OU having a show too. Bizarre

OU is waiting until they are actually IN the SEC tomorrow.
well_endowed_ag
LatinAggie1997 said:

OBJTEX said:

Skull Session said:

Who cares?

You people and your ****ing cringe metaphors. Just stop.
Ag Tag
45-70Ag said:

Does ou have a day of just their stuff? If not, everyone's complaints about this are more than valid.
Yes, their day is scheduled for tomorrow.
LatinAggie1997
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

OBJTEX said:

Skull Session said:

Who cares?

You people and your ****ing cringe metaphors. Just stop.

Stop doing nothing, protect ourselves or fight back, no matter the situation.
Is that better?
DimebagsGhost
AG
Anyone else find it NOT a coincidence that this lines up with the last day of Pride month?
LatinAggie1997
AG
The powerssss that be in Austinn probably assed for it..
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
They just showed BEVO and are scooping his **** into an A&M bucket.
Rongagin71
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they make dog biscuits from it.
There are lots of reasons to guard Miss Reveille, Ma'am.
She is a dog and as such may not be as picky as humans.
But at least she isn't a stupid trans'd longhorn.
Agvet12
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

The powerssss that be in Austinn probably assed for it..

It is the last official day of pride month you know
TexasRebel
AG

Fertilizer. Send it.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Texas: Ruining a conference near you since ever.
alamogeorge
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

We have the largest enrollment in the country. Surprised Ags haven't organized and invaded Austin to crash their party.

Have you seen what Austin has turned into since we last played there? I'm not going there. Nope. Write that!
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
Lamar67
I dont know who put this together but if OU doesnt get the same recognition, it is rude of the SEC network to do something like this.
robcovol
It looks like the Longhorn Network has ceased operations. As of today, it is no longer available on Dish Network.
Charlie 31
AG
robcovol said:

It looks like the Longhorn Network has ceased operations. As of today, it is no longer available on Dish Network.
That's a damn shame
TexasRebel
AG
Lamar67 said:

I dont know who put this together but if OU doesnt get the same recognition, it is rude of the SEC network to do something like this.

OU waited until they're actually in the SEC tomorrow.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

Texas is having an all-day SEC celebration tomorrow. I live at West Campus because my parents bought a unit in the Texas Tower, and I will avoid that celebration.

UT and Texas Athletics to host all-day SEC Celebration on June 30 - University of Texas Athletics (texassports.com)
Yesterday, I said I would avoid that celebration, but I rode my bike to the campus because I was curious about it. I wore a black t-shirt with no baseball cap. If I had worn my Aggie gear, these Texas fans would have heckled me. I took some pictures and drank one beer. After an hour, I started to exit at around 8:30 PM. It took me some time before I got onto 22nd street. As I was exiting, I saw a long line of people trying to enter to see Pitbull.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

I rode my bike from my condo to the campus and crashed their party, but I did it in a black T shirt. If I had worn my Aggie gear, Texas fans would have heckled me. It would have been great to gather some Austin Aggies to crash their party in Aggie gear.
dixichkn
AG

Why the f*** were you watching?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
dixichkn said:

Why the f*** were you watching?

Buddy sent it to me. I sent him back a pic of the Cav wheelbarrows.
agnerd
AG

So they're copying us...AGAIN?
Al Bula
AG
I don't watch the Secn unless the Ags are playing or if there is a notable victory. It's very anti-Aggie or passive aggressive less anti-Aggie.
Rongagin71
AG
Al Bula said:

I don't watch the Secn unless the Ags are playing or if there is a notable victory. It's very anti-Aggie or passive aggressive less anti-Aggie.
Please don't confuse failure to be pro-Aggie as being anti-Aggie.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.