Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Brazil/Mexico and George Strait events

4,819 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Shoefly!
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where does that $$$ money go to?
Al Bula
AG
Meximan
Al Bula said:

well_endowed_ag
Al Bula said:

This. You think it's coincidence that we never had an event like this at Kyle Field for the last 150ish years, but then had two within 6 months of firing Jimbo?
MaroonStain
wangus12
AG
That said, the Mexico-Brazil game might be the most fun I've ever had at Kyle and I hope we do it again
QB1
AG
wangus12 said:

That said, the Mexico-Brazil game might be the most fun I've ever had at Kyle and I hope we do it again

Maybe next time we can offer pre sales to all ags and not just 12th man foundation. Either way I was out of town but would have taken the kids in a heartbeat
Aggie Dad 26
well_endowed_ag said:

Al Bula said:

This. You think it's coincidence that we never had an event like this at Kyle Field for the last 150ish years, but then had two within 6 months of firing Jimbo?

The Banned
Al Bula said:

One of the most accurate EOT first replies ever
NoahAg
I hear a Fall bake sale is in the works.
Sq 17
MaroonStain said:

To the Athletic Department then onto Cheesecake Factory Manager
well_endowed_ag
Conspiracy? More like obvious fact.
runontexas
AG
historytexas
AG
Tix to Mexico-Brazil weren't hard to get. Perhaps tickets you are accustomed to were harder to get but lots of tix were available the day before/day of the game.
Drum5343
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

Al Bula said:

Well. It's a funny response. But I think it probably took more than 6 months of planning to host these events. They were planned well before the decision to fire jimbo was made.
hoov
AggieDub14
AG
We should be doing more events like this all summer. College Station has the hotel and restaurant infrastructure to support one of the highest attended sporting teams in the country. A large portion of the towns population is gone during the summer. Businesses would thrive. The capacity is there.
asf-07
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well. It's a funny response. But I think it probably took more than 6 months of planning to host these events. They were planned well before the decision to fire jimbo was made.

that collection plate was being passed around long before the trigger was pulled
BTHOB-98
Al Bula said:

It would have been ironic if Jimbo had tickets and had attended George Strait.
Aggie Dad 26
NoahAg said:

Football shaped cookies are so much gooder than round
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
NoahAg said:

We also have a car wash in the Kyle Field parking lot this weekend. Bring your own towels

Ugly
AG
Drum5343 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Al Bula said:

I'm also sure we had been planning funds for the Jimbo firing prior to 6 months ago. As much as it seems like we made that decision on a whim, the AD has to have his budget sheet in order before he can make that call.
Shoefly!
AG
MaroonStain said:

Has gross revenue sales been reported for these 2 events or are the peasants privy to this information? I haven't seen anything yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.