Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Stadium Entrance - "Not Like Us"

14,821 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Divining Rod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Plan B, is there no one in our Aggie Family capable of producing a great upbeat song or score with an awesome refrain, maybe playing on ("from the inside you can't explain it.... from the outside..")?

Don't pay royalties, have it OUR song and let the rest of the country beat a path to our door.

Also "Inside / Outside" has so many visual possibilities both from a football play/highlight perspective and other.

texag06ish
AG
This thread is great.
OrygunAg
AG
Carnival intro. Would be amazing. Instrumental.
Leonard H. Stringfield

Think outside the box...
Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA
Kraft Punk
Holy **** op's song is one of the gayest things I've heard....

Never thought I'd want to bring Kanye back but here we are
texag06ish
AG
FYI for the olds…

" Lamar's US chart success for Not Like Us and Euphoria has been driven by explosive streams. According to Chartmetric data analyzed by MBW, Not Like Us has been streamed 121.54 million times to date on Spotify"
BJC
AG
This should be the song the Ags run onto Kyle Field this November 30:

After we btho tu this is our celebratory song to rub it in:

Texas A&M Aggie Class of '96
Frydaddy713
AG
I would be very interested to see if the number of penalties we have goes up dramatically if we run out to Knuck if you Buck. But that would put the fight back in Fightin' Texas Aggies!
texag06ish
AG
I'll also add this song is a MF'ing banger and I'm 40 years old.
BJC
AG
Frydaddy713 said:

I would be very interested to see if the number of penalties we have goes up dramatically if we run out to Knuck if you Buck. But that would put the fight back in Fightin' Texas Aggies!
CORRECTION: Fightin' Texas A&M Aggies!

Anytime we encounter a Texas Ex or a t-sip (the most respectful), always get your mind right, keep your head on a swivel, and, if necessary, guard your grill (especially when dealing with their t-shirt fans)....
TexasRebel
AG
BJC said:

Frydaddy713 said:

Anytime we encounter a Texas Ex or a t-sip (the most respectful), always get your mind right, keep your head on a swivel, and, if necessary, guard your grill (especially when dealing with their t-shirt fans)....

Flagged for "no…"
BJC
AG
TexasRebel said:

BJC said:

Frydaddy713 said:

Flagged for "no…"
Care to explain why as we are both Aggies who want to btho tu?
TexasRebel
AG
It's always Fightin' Texas Aggies
Buford T. Justice
AG
I want an EDM version of the war Hymn to be our entrance song. And yes, you have to have the drop after Saw Varsity's Horns Off, short,A.
TxAg76
AG
Rattlin Bog
Showstopper
AG
We may need to take your Ag tag away if you really don't know.
BJC
AG
Showstopper said:

We may need to take your Ag tag away if you really don't know.
Showstopper,

Regardless, I will still be an Ag with an Aggie Ring and a TAMU degree (much to your dismay); need I remind you that we are on the same TE(xas) A(&)M?

It would be to your best benefit as an Aggie to project that antagonistic energy towards tu for once instead of against another Ag...
Leonard H. Stringfield

No profanity; no racial slurs...
Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.