Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is SEC CFB Rigged? - Mo Hanson Vandy QB indicates it is

7,582 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Divining Rod
cupofjoe04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Canvasback said:

Snitching on the mob could have unintended consequences!
Not if it never happened, and you are making the whole thing up. Which this kid certainly is. Even his boys on the podcast are roasting him for how ridiculous it is.
Ag Tag
cupofjoe04 said:

Canvasback said:

Snitching on the mob could have unintended consequences!
Not if it never happened, and you are making the whole thing up. Which this kid certainly is. Even his boys on the podcast are roasting him for how ridiculous it is.
He might have some mental issues.
Proposition Joe
Have certain players/officials been on the take in the past? Yes.

Does it still occur? Yes.

But the vast majority of what people think is "fixed" is simply people who can't wrap their heads around that they aren't as good at handicapping sports as they think they are -- they weren't wrong, it's just that the fix was in!
SinKiller
AGinHI said:

I don't know about CFB being rigged.

But biased refs with an agenda exist

And we just kind of rolled over on this...That game was over, and we know how it all ended.
whoop1995
AG
Shoefly! said:

dreyOO said:

I don't know, but I can tell you the Big 12 games certainly have some questionable patterns in place.

Especially the Cougar sip game in 23.
Or Texas tech vs sip in the late nineties. Tech made the first down and the refs said they were short by a full yard.

The fifth down by Colorado. The non calls like holding Texas A&M against auburn. Cam Newton can't play but then does.

There are hundreds more of examples per season.
I collect ticket stubs! looking for a 1944 orange bowl and 1981 independence bowl ticket stub as well as Aggie vs tu stubs - 1926 and below, 1935-1937, 1939-1944, 1946-1948, 1950-1951, 1953, 1956-1957, 1959, 1960, 1963-1966, 1969-1970, 1972-1974, 1980-1981, 1983-1984, 1990, 2004, 2008, 2010
Divining Rod
chlavinka said:

UH beat the spread by a wide margin; this take does not hold water.

You missed the bigger point- your 'sips were given the GAME! a pending LOSS turned into a WIN
Divining Rod
If you're looking for someone to throw a game, you don't call on a Vandy football team.

That's like paying a homeless person to turn down Kate Upton if she proposes marriage.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.