Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bama WR Isaiah Bond in Portal

10,486 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by William K. Klingaman
Heisenberg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wiggins obviously has an attachment here. Need to make this a priority. I like getting players at the lower level that excelled, but getting Bama's #2 receiver (probably #1 option by the end of the season) is a whole other level.
The Marksman
AG
We need this guy, hope Elko can grab him
jt16
AG
Headed to Texas
AgOutsideAustin
AG
In Asstin this weekend
whatthehey78
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

In Asstin this weekend
Hope he doesn't bend over to pick up a dildo
45-70Ag
AG
Logos Stick
He's CBed to the sips on 247.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Committed to Texas. No surprise.
Matsui
AG
They are loading up on talent.
UltimateSuperGenius
TX_Aggie37 said:

This is a bunch of media BS. If we can get him on campus Elko will close him. I think he'll be in College Station in the fall.
Off_The_Wood
AG
UltimateSuperGenius said:

TX_Aggie37 said:

This is a bunch of media BS. If we can get him on campus Elko will close him. I think he'll be in College Station in the fall.

Theres a Spirit
AG
Not a chance, he's very tight with Sark
UltimateSuperGenius
UltimateSuperGenius said:

TX_Aggie37 said:

**nevermind**
Bogey1996
I get the feeling we don't go after guys like bond.
ironmanag
AG
He was bought and paid for before he entered the portal.0
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
agchugger
AG
You guys really need to temper your expectations. We have 21 transfers coming in. Only 1 is from a playoff caliber teamthe K from Georgia. Playoff caliber players aren't transferring here yet. They're going to other playoff caliber teams. We have to prove it on the field first before guys like this consider us.
ag94ag
AG
agchugger said:

You guys really need to temper your expectations. We have 21 transfers coming in. Only 1 is from a playoff caliber teamthe K from Georgia. Playoff caliber players aren't transferring here yet. They're going to other playoff caliber teams. We have to prove it on the field first before guys like this consider us.
t.u. had one season that they rode off the back of defeating Alabama while they were breaking in a new QB. They were beat by their conference rivals and barely escaped UofH, and KSU.

Their whole season was nothing more than hype, even their playoff bid.

So, yeah I think we are no worse off in an attempt to land anyone.

I will say this; as long as NIL is valid, it will be difficult to outbid t.u.
illegitima non carborundum
Ag9701
AG
Did you see his pics with the Lamborghini?

He also said it was a business decision
VP at Pierce and Pierce
agchugger said:

Yea Washington really struggled when they got a bunch of transfers from Texas Tech and Indiana; and their best defensive player transferred to UCLA after last season. We need experience and depth and guys that are ready to contribute. Guys like Bond or even Nolen or Stewart arent game changers, sorry they just arent. Trust your eyes, stop reading about their high school rating. Signing blue chips is vital to having success, but not landing a good WR from bama is not going to break us. We have a ton of talent that can actually make plays at WR. He will go to Texas and have 700 yards while Texas runs it 40 times per game. I know texags doesnt want to hear but we are going to really good in 2024.
Covert00
AG
They did it and we have never been close. I guess your BS makes you feel better. What's your excuse going to be next year if they win 9+ games because it could happen.
AggieDub04
AG
Covert00 said:

They did it and we have never been close. I guess your BS makes you feel better. What's your excuse going to be next year if they win 9+ games because it could happen.

How do you define close? Is there a spot between #4 and #5 I don't know about?
90ags
Definitely pre-bought....Saban prob told Sark. Deal was pre-discussed before he left for Tx, but sold when he was tweeting out (or storying out) him sitting in luxury sports cars.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
agchugger
AG
ag94ag said:

agchugger said:

t.u. had one season that they rode off the back of defeating Alabama while they were breaking in a new QB. They were beat by their conference rivals and barely escaped UofH, and KSU.

Their whole season was nothing more than hype, even their playoff bid.

So, yeah I think we are no worse off in an attempt to land anyone.

I will say this; as long as NIL is valid, it will be difficult to outbid t.u.

If that's true, then why did a guy like Bond not stiff an A&M? Who was a 'name' in the transfer portal that considered and visited us? The kid from Purdue looks good but he still came from Purdue. Most of the kids transferring out of us chose other P5 teams. Most of our transfers are not P5. A&M has a ton to prove with a new coach.
William K. Klingaman
Oh well, I guess we will never win a game again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.