Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Digggs gone! Syracuse

9,688 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by BMX Bandit
Z Team
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why is it so hard to imagine a player might have such a relationship with ERob that they would ask him if there's a spot on his new defense for them and he says give Elko a chance to talk and if you still want to come there's always a spot for you.
That happens with or without him coaching the bowl game. He's not actively recruiting players to follow him like everyone is saying on here. And this is certainly not THE reason for firing Djork. There are a lot better reasons for that.
DallasAg 94
I guess none of you realized that Fadil's brother Fatim is now committed to Syracuse.

Maybe he is not only following E-Rob, but now has an opportunity to share the field with his brother.

If we offered his brother, would they both come to A&M?!

Maybe?!
NoahAg
DallasAg 94 said:

I guess none of you realized that Fadil's brother Fatim is now committed to Syracuse.

Maybe he is not only following E-Rob, but now has an opportunity to share the field with his brother.

If we offered his brother, would they both come to A&M?!

Maybe?!
Yeah, but it's still a dumb business move to transfer to Syracuse of all places. I just don't see how that is gonna help his draft stock. Not to mention NIL $$$.
bigdaddygriffin
He is also from New Jersey......
So, he gets to play for ERob, he gets to play with his brother, and he gets to play closer to home...
I mean....it doesn't seem that difficult of a decision for the young man...
However, this does not excuse ERob of his double timing cheating ways....
Sq 17
Batty said:

Did he decommit and re-commit again? Not sure why this is being posted yet again.

It a tweet from On3 and if it is bad news for A&M they will post it

I am guessing his paperwork is now final so the On3 guys wanted to spike the ball
Win At Life
AG
Thread title should be "Digggs gggone"

Missed opportunity right there.
VandalayIndustries
YouBet 7:40p, 12/19/23
The incompetence of the A&M Athletic Department is almost comical. Let's keep ERob as coach while also letting him coach a competitor.

ERob proceeds to steal assets from former job to take to his new job.

A&M Athletic Department even now after public humiliation and ERob blatantly taking players from you has nothing to say and is ok with all of it.

Absolute joke of a school with zero balls.

You left off ding and misspelled bat in your handle.

Run the athletic department round any which way but loose, however, Joke of a school?
Bryanisbest
AG
E's robbing us but like Robbing Hood he's such a nice thief let's let him stay around valuable goods. He can rob the rich Aggies and give to poor Syracuse. He loved kids so much at A&M he could continue to show them even more love as Orangemen.
BMX Bandit
Still recruiting

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.