Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ewers feeling it

4,897 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by RightWingConspirator
WC94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He just did the JFF football rotation post snap. I was critical, but since he shaved all the **** off his face/head he's balling. My hatred for sips can't outpower my appreciation for excellent sports performance.
Sharpshooter
AG
Don't most guys at tu?
deer corn
If he comes back, he'll be "feeling it" in the SEC since those games will involve actual defense.
bowhuntr
He seemed to do okay against bama…350, 3 tds
deer corn
Early in season and in down year(s) for bama.

Fact is, Big 12 pissant teams don't play any kind of defense. If you have 8-9 games of heat/beating, you're gonna have some injuries.

Also why Texas put out big money last recruiting class for O-linemen. To get Manning to come bc SEC defense is legit.

Case in point, A&M lost 2 QBs due to **** OLine play.
Ags77
AG
Texas offense would match up well vs any SEC team
Sharpshooter
AG
Ags77 said:

Texas offense would match up well vs any most SEC team
FIFY
Geminiv
Yea Bama was down having a bad year. The refs cheated Alabama didn't take the game seriously. Early in the season. Alabama is better now. Jalen Milroe is more experienced now. Texas also had extra tickets over there allotment.
Ags77
AG
Sharpshooter said:

Ags77 said:

FIFY

No , ANY
Sharpshooter
AG
Ags77 said:

Sharpshooter said:

Ags77 said:

FIFY

No , ANY
If they make it to the CFP that will settle our differences. Don't get your panties in a wad.
Bobaloo
Texas is good. Would be a tough out for anyone. However, they are on the outside looking in. Michigan should disband the program if Iowa beats them. FSU has a challenge but should win. The Dawgs should be in unless they lose by 30. If that happens, I think the Tide is in. The Huskies are in.
agwin12
AG
Alabama will have a down year when we beat them. Then the zoo will let everyone know that.
"A life lived for others is a life worthwhile" - Albert Einstein
bowhuntr
deer corn said:

Fact is, Big 12 pissant teams don't play any kind of defense. If you have 8-9 games of heat/beating, you're gonna have some injuries.

Also why Texas put out big money last recruiting class for O-linemen. To get Manning to come bc SEC defense is legit.

Case in point, A&M lost 2 QBs due to **** OLine play.

I'm not saying the SEC defense is not superior…just looks silly to criticize him when he handled a formidable bama defense this year.
MaroonStain
AG
Ags77 said:

Sharpshooter said:

Ags77 said:

FIFY

No , ANY

Well...we all get to see how they match 7 times and most games are consecutive contests plus Michigan. They do get Vanderbilt as a break. I'll bet five dollars that in future schedules they will not be matched with Bama nor Georgia very much.

This will not be one and done then back to Kansas, Iowa State, baylol and tceh.
Ags77
AG
MaroonStain said:

Ags77 said:

Sharpshooter said:

Ags77 said:

FIFY

No , ANY

Well...we all get to see how they match 7 times and most games are consecutive contests plus Michigan. They do get Vanderbilt as a break. I'll bet five dollars that in future schedules they will not be matched with Bama nor Georgia very much.

This will not be one and done then back to Kansas, Iowa State, baylol and tceh.

Lol.. what ? I said Texas offense would match up with any SEC team this year and you are talking about 7 games next year ?
cupofjoe04
AG
deer corn said:

You mean the same early season in a down year Bama that we couldn't beat?

Just sayin...
deer corn
cupofjoe04 said:

deer corn said:

Just sayin...

Where did I say we were good or deserved to be in the CFP?
Ag CPA
AG
Christ, they would have beat us by four touchdowns regardless of who the QB was this year.
AginKS
Caint wait till the Longwhorns get curb stomped in the SEC.

The played a soft schedule in the patchwork-12. And how many backup QB's did they play against this season?? At least two.

The postgame comments were hilarious! Comparing bama's schedule (or any school in the SEC) to the sips is ridiculous - regardless if they beat bama. They had 2 real opponents in their schedule: Land Thieves and lost; and bama which they won. I just don't see them as top 4.
90ags
tOSU pissed they let him walk (cuz he couldn't beat out stroud)…if he was on tOSU this yr, would have been a different team.

Early word is he may return now (may make Manning move along). His $3M-$5M / yr NIL and apparently finding Jesus after being a Manzielian party animal has shown him the way.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
Logos Stick
cupofjoe04 said:

deer corn said:

Just sayin...

Give us the same Milroe that sips faced and we easily win that game.

Heck, they even benched Milroe for a game.

Im not saying sip is bad, just your deduction.
Stone44
AG
It's easy to be feeling it when you're playing Okie light.
RightWingConspirator
AG
You guys keep saying this kind of stuff, but every time you do, texas surprises. They weren't supposed to beat Alabama, but they did. They weren't supposed to beat Georgia a few years back, but they did. I won't be surprised if they show up to the SEC and surprise everyone. You guys routinely overestimate SEC football. I think in some ways it makes you feel better about our own football program. Facts are, horns are a pretty good football team, which is unfortunate given that Elko May need some time to work his magic with this team.

It comes across as sour grapes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.