Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Donor decisions

11,416 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by spherical
Ugly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PWR85 said:

Again, this story is a total fabrication. It never happened. That's not how it works. It's not how any of this works.

Have you tried moving all of the books on the bookshelf? Based on my extensive research watching Scooby-Doo when I was younger, I'm pretty sure this is how you get from the wealthy donor meeting to the Super Exclusive wealthy donor meeting.
Madagascar
AG
PWR85 said:

Again, this story is a total fabrication. It never happened. That's not how it works. It's not how any of this works.

Show us your ring from the group of 9 and we might believe you.
Cromagnum
AG
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

Here is the picture of the meeting

They were once men...
PGAG
AG
Madagascar said:

PWR85 said:

Show us your ring from the group of 9 and we might believe you.

I'm wondering if maybe some people don't know who they're responding to?
Flashdiaz
AG
Why, I bet all 9 have dr's.
TBoneAg
PWR85 said:

Don't you love it when someone tells you that's not how it works but never says how it works? I would tend to agree with you but after seeing the process play out before I even heard from him it makes total and complete sense. But go on and inform us how the donor lied?
Class of 65
AG
You must be a good doctor. My ******* dr does not spend more than 30 seconds with me on each visit.
spherical
AG
spherical
AG
Class of 65 said:

You must be a good doctor. My ******* dr does not spend more than 30 seconds with me on each visit.

How much money do you have

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.