Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Addazio - how can this guy be an actual coach

4,529 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by jmfshr
CuervoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seems this guy either falsified his resume or has been committing malpractice for going on two seasons now.

Jimbo trusted his offense and ultimately his offensive reputation with this clown. Just shows another reason why Jimbo was out of touch.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son." -- Dean Wormer, Faber College President
PA24
AG
….more than just one OL coach as far as a problem with this team.
Jimbos Plaque
AG
It could be raining titties and this stupid ******* would still end up sucking a dick
Stinky T
AG
I expected the team to be flat. But, a competent o line would change a lot. I have already seen 3 of our o lineman trying to block 1 guy, on multiple plays. Ridiculous.
Demosthenes81
AG
Fired for going 4-12 at Colorado State. Jimbo concludes he can coach.
TAMUallen
AG
Jimbo is a moron
The Collective
AG
Barely holding it together for the past month… don't know why anyone would expect it to not go into complete **** show given what the players faced this past week.
Cromagnum
AG
At this point, just clean house. Get rid of all the coaches. Let whatever players want to transfer leave. Fire Sharp, Bjork, all of our idiot regents, and anyone else in the conversation to extend Jumbass.
eldog569
AG
This is what happens when you hire fired 5-7 coaches from the ACC. Now they are talking about hiring a former Charlie Strong & Chad Morris assistant...Traylor's not the answer.
CuervoAg
AG
eldog569 said:

This is what happens when you hire fired 5-7 coaches from the ACC. Now they are talking about hiring a former Charlie Strong & Chad Morris assistant...Traylor's not the answer.

Yes - we don't need a proven coach, recruiter, and motivator that has shown he can win despite the losing HCs he coached under. Let's get another Jimbo splash hire to suck $ from the school as they continue to drive the program further into the ground.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son." -- Dean Wormer, Faber College President
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Pilot Ag said:

It could be raining titties and this stupid ******* would still end up sucking a dick
Gateman
AG
TAMUallen said:

Jimbo is a moron
His bank account says otherwise
Reno Hightower
Is there an Analyst or a GA on staff that could take over the Oline coaching?
AW 1880
AG
Hiring Adazio is the reason Jimbo was fired.
Wabs
AG
Gateman said:

TAMUallen said:

Jimbo is a moron
His bank account says otherwise

Biden is rich. There's no correlation.
eldog569
AG
CuervoAg said:

eldog569 said:

Yes - we don't need a proven coach, recruiter, and motivator that has shown he can win despite the losing HCs he coached under. Let's get another Jimbo splash hire to suck $ from the school as they continue to drive the program further into the ground.
What can he win? I'm not saying we make a splash hire. I'm saying don't hire this guy. He's not coaching against Nick Saban and Kirby Smart...he was at Akransas with Chad Morris, and look how that worked out. I'm not sold on this guy, sorry...
Fatboy Thaddeus
AW 1880 said:

In terms of the straw that broke the camel's back, this is 100% correct
CuervoAg
AG
eldog569 said:

CuervoAg said:

eldog569 said:

What can he win? I'm not saying we make a splash hire. I'm saying don't hire this guy. He's not coaching against Nick Saban and Kirby Smart...he was at Akransas with Chad Morris, and look how that worked out. I'm not sold on this guy, sorry...

Umm…you do know he wasn't the head coach at Arkansas, right??
CuervoAg
AG
Fatboy Thaddeus said:

AW 1880 said:

In terms of the straw that broke the camel's back, this is 100% correct

Certainly didn't help.
outlaw46
AG
eldog569 said:

CuervoAg said:

eldog569 said:

Who do you want to hire? Mike Elko? Traylor has a better record as head coach.
Kozmozag
Jimbo wanted coach's that wouldn't outshine him. He found a bunch of them.
SA-AG72
AG
TAMUallen said:

Jimbo is a moron

Maybe but his agent sure isn't.
eATMup-Reveille
F***Face Fisher just KNEW he was correct about his hire. Good riddance regarding that A-hole Fisher!!
W
AG
the coaching has been bad

but these o-linemen have talent issues
cevans_40
AG
CuervoAg said:

eldog569 said:

You use that rather loosely. And his recruiting success is essentially 3 guys over the course of a single cycle at Texas.
cevans_40
AG
outlaw46 said:

eldog569 said:

CuervoAg said:

eldog569 said:

Who do you want to hire? Mike Elko? Traylor has a better record as head coach.

Against whom?
jmfshr
AG
The majority of the coaching staff look like they were pulled from a homeless encampment soup line.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.