Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Prime Time

1,866 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Bill Superman
BeatHellOutOfTU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
While I know Deion is not proven in the P5, he would be able to recruit and bring a swagger that would put Sumlin to shame. If we do not go for a BIG name, I think it's worth the gamble. Get him a super strong support staff, and we would kill it. He also wants to win, and hates to lose.
aTm2004
AG
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU******************** NO!
AggieInMichigan
I believe…no
Chester
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

While I know Deion is not proven in the P5, he would be able to recruit and bring a swagger that would put Sumlin to shame. If we do not go for a BIG name, I think it's worth the gamble. Get him a super strong support staff, and we would kill it. He also wants to win, and hates to lose.

YOU ARE NUTS!!!
Chester
ATL Aggie
AG
Texaggie7nine
Maybe, in another 6 years after the next A&M coach sputters out, Prime will have had enough experience to take the reigns of an elite program.
7nine
OilFieldIRI
S
OilFieldIRI
S
Texaggie7nine said:

Maybe, in another 6 years after the next A&M coach sputters out, Prime will have had enough experience to take the reigns of an elite program.
He won't be coaching much longer after his kids are gone.
oneeyedag
Is it currently about Colorado or Sanders?

If they were in the playoffs, would it be about Sanders or Colorado?

Hint: it will never be about Colorado..ever!
The Chicken Ranch
AG
No
BMX Bandit
don't feed the troll. this poster has started several out right stupid threads. he is clearly not an ag despite the tag
Frag
AG
No
ElephantRider
AG
Listen...when they were winning, I was on the Prime bandwagon. But that place is a **** show now that they're piling up Ls. I don't want any part of it.
greg.w.h
AG
So Jimbo having mediocre seasons wasn't something you want to quit doing???
It Aint Easy Being Brown
aTm2004 said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU******************** NO!

EoT on first reply

No ****ing way, zero substance & his oline is dog*****... In facts it's worse than jimbum's oline somehow
Camo

Everyone in this forum is now dumber for reading what you wrote, i award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Deus Vult
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

A 4-6 record likely heading to 4-8 or 5-7, looks pretty proven to me.
lagoag
How about HELL NO.
P.U.T.U
AG
If we are going to have a coach that is young, energetic, and a former player that can relate to the players I think we would keep Robinson before we hire Sanders. Guys on the team already respect Robinson and he has been with A&M for 5 years now.
RyanFromTexas
Not only is he totally unproven at this level (time will tell), but I can't think of a worse cultural fit for A&M.
Bill Superman
AG
Nobody wants a gimmick for a coach.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.