Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Who Likes this team

5,343 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by halfastros81
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Second week in a row that looked like 41-3 to the naked eye. Total physical annihilation.

Arky scored 17 points off Max J turnovers, 10 of them without having to gain a yard. The other 7 were also a gift to a defense that was about to just let us run out the clock.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
greg.w.h
AG
Shooz in Katy said:

Is this a real zoo thread? Or am I dreaming?
Yes…and…yes???
texAZtea
AG
I'm no guru, thats for sure. However, I did decypher your OP and follow your arguments to their logical conclusion.

If you've run out of sober coherent opposing arguments, feel free to resort to more vulgarity to distract from your lack of substantial thought.

Fkin beta.
Leander - Ag
AG
Would love to see a clean game for once
aggie813
We spotted them 10 pts and missed 2 FGs...they played a helluva game, especially on defense. Enjoy the win.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Craigy said:

Ark terrible Oline and below ave receivers bad combo vs us

I guess that speaks volumes for how bad LSU's defense is then.
txaggieacct85
AG
I'm not hating but Arkansas isn't very good and by extension LSU isn't very good
Royal27
AG
fieldtrailer said:

Aggie1188 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

This defense is legit.
* DL with LBs some

York looking better. Had a good game.
York has looked great since hw walked into the college football field. Not many fish play like he does and it didn't start today.
W
AG
with the exception of last year...

Jimbo's teams play very good at Kyle Field and Jerryworld.

the Ags have a good shot at going 8-0 at those 2 venues

it's the true road games that will determine if 2023 is a special season...i.e. 10 wins
The Collective
AG
Somehow in modern CFB, Jimbo found a way to have two competent QBs.
smucket
AG
We had almost an even amount of running yards vs passing yards. Defense is looking good. Only one concern:
Max has got to stop running. Otherwise we're talking in 3 games about next year, instead of this year.
Today is Yesterday's Pupil
Gb13
Let's ride, I love this team. Lots of great stuff over the past few weeks.
smucket
AG
Also let's get Anias into beast mode. Give him the damn ball as much as possible! He so wants to take the team on his shoulders and carry us to more wins. And he can, he has so much potential.
Today is Yesterday's Pupil
94chem
I doubt we're good enough to win every game left on the schedule, but I also don't think we'll give up 706 yards to Ole Miss.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
dlsarmi2
AG
I like our players regardless of seasons: it's the coaching staffs over the years that I question...LOL! Beating TENN, Ole Miss, LSU on the road this season will be tough. Beating Bama @ home I like our chances. 7-5/ 8-4 is what I see but better than the s**tshow Jimbo demonstrated w/ our 5-7 season. BTHO SEC!
halfastros81
AG
True but it may be Petrino that is making them quality quarterbacks, which is a big part of why Petrino is here.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.