Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

This one really hurts

10,082 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Rectitude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I really thought we had turned a corner, instead it's more of the same and likely a rebuild with a new coach and several more years of suckage.
C@LAg
meh. it's just a game. it has zero implications for you in the real world outside of texags.

laugh at our ineptitude, take a shot, and move on.
BQ2017
AG
Aggie football sucks. It has always sucked. It will always suck.
JimAggie
AG
1939 said:

I really thought we had turned a corner, instead it's more of the same and likely a rebuild with a new coach and several more years of suckage.
WHY THE **** WOULD ANYONE THINK WE HAD TURNED A CORNER!?!?!?!?!

After beating a ****ty New Mexico team?
jimaggie
Roman Empire
AG
This game just reconfirms that we're mediocre as hell. Always will be.
shalackin
AG
Why do people believe we are ever turning a corner? We are the Aggies.
The Real Napster
Wait a minute! I think THIS is the bad place!
Squadron7
AG
It is easier if you remember that, win or lose, it has nothing to do with you.

MouthBQ98
AG
Roll over and die…, ugh
AMW2010
AG
It doesn't hurt when you don't care… you don't play in the game. You'll feel better when you care less cause we suxk.
greg.w.h
AG
JimAggie said:

1939 said:

WHY THE **** WOULD ANYONE THINK WE HAD TURNED A CORNER!?!?!?!?!

After beating a ****ty New Mexico team?
Still posting after it's over? Why??
Dad
AG
Just be glad you weren't one of those suckers that is paying thousands for season tickets.

I think our DC is terrible and should be left in Miami.
BSCE84ag
AG
failure> players and coaching
NavyVetAg
Feels like last time we were here and Fran s*** the bed.

No it feels worse than that
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Jimbo is still here. We had to hire our "tenth" choice for OC because no one worth a crap would come here. Why would you think we had turned a corner?

Jimbo is going to bury this program.
Loco84
AG
Stop wasting your money on this crap product and use it on something that brings true enjoyment.
MEEN_Ag_2012
shalackin said:

Why do people believe we are ever turning a corner? We are the Aggies.

The Aggies are we.
AG
When is the last time we gave up this many points in a loss?
merch
Doesn't hurt for me at all anymore. Numb to it.
superunknown
AG
Aggie football turns the corner like the drugged up mouse in an experiment turns a corner in a maze.
Muy
AG
C@LAg said:

meh. it's just a game. it has zero implications for you in the real world outside of texags.

laugh at our ineptitude, take a shot, and move on.

It's actually a huge revenue impact for A&M to **** the bed.
fixer
1939 said:

You serious?
czar_iv
AG
Ugly
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
AG
fixer said:

1939 said:

You serious?

Why would I not be?
pablof
Ags win two more, that's it, season over, sucks…..
The Real Napster
Barnacle
AG
I think I'm finally done with this addiction. I've been weaning off of this for the past 9 or so years falling off the wagon hear or there. I can honestly say I really don't care anymore. Coaches and players change, but the product is predictably the same within a certain deviation.

I actually turned it off at halftime to clean my bathroom and I don't regret my choice. I see more productive and enjoyable Saturdays in my future. Love my school but I can live without Aggie Football.
Squadron7
AG
Barnacle said:

I think I'm finally done with this addiction. I've been weaning off of this for the past 9 or so falling off the wagon hear or there,but I can honestly say I really don't care anymore. Coaches and players change, but the product is predictably the same within a certain deviation.

I actually turned it off at halftime to clean my bathroom and I don't regret my choice. I see more productive and enjoyable Saturdays in my future. Love my school but I can live without Aggie Football.

But don't you think that it is the school's duty to provide quality sports programming to us for the rest of our days?
Hanrahan
AG
life is much easier when you accept that mediocre is our base position. being able to laugh off terrible performances like this just makes life much easier. I used to get wrapped around the axle with Aggie football, but 4-5 years ago I realized we are just gonna not be that good, maybe a decent performance or year here and there, but thats it. Best to accept that, makes life MUUUUUCH better when it comes to football season.
Barnacle
AG
Squadron7 said:

Barnacle said:

I think I'm finally done with this addiction. I've been weaning off of this for the past 9 or so falling off the wagon hear or there,but I can honestly say I really don't care anymore. Coaches and players change, but the product is predictably the same within a certain deviation.

But don't you think that it is the school's duty to provide quality sports programming to us for the rest of our days?

I'm bad at detecting online sarcasm, but if so, well done.

In all seriousness, they don't owe me anything. Least of all a successful semi-pro football team.
Southlake
Our paid athletes against theirs. Who cares anymore?
Klaus Schwab
Hanrahan said:

life is much easier when you accept that mediocre is our base position. being able to laugh off terrible performances like this just makes life much easier. I used to get wrapped around the axle with Aggie football, but 4-5 years ago I realized we are just gonna not be that good, maybe a decent performance or year here and there, but thats it. Best to accept that, makes life MUUUUUCH better when it comes to football season.
If that's it what takes to make life much better, aging and death will be very very hard for you.
northeastag
AG
Come on. It doesn't really hurt. It's deflating. The moment every year when you realize that the team kind of sucks once again, and that any chance for winning anything meaningful (even the SEC West) is out the window.
PDLPc/o2005
AG
Hanrahan said:

Best take of the day.
rsf0626
This is just what a&m football is. Expect the worst and hope for the best
rsf0626
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.