Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kyle Field seating capacity decreasing with new private suites?

8,336 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Herknav
Moral High Horse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
monarch said:

In my 38 years of owning season tickets, I have had kinda crappy seats, kinda better seats, way better seats and then the best seats we have had which are the ones this suite situation has caused us to lose. We "had" seats behind the goalposts in the second row since the south endzone opened and then lost them. Things happened right in front of us! The noise level at some times was deafening! The intro was right there! And to make matters worse all of us that became friends in this area are now scattered all over the landscape. There is a bad taste in my mouth over this as I think we got screwed.

My first intro to season tickets were the bleacher seats on the south endzone. They were cheap and amazing.
Ogre09
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

cheeky said:

You didn't get screwed; you got priced out.

Don't know if it's screwed but it also wasn't priced out. The people who got moved out of the SEZ In place of the Suites never were given a shot at getting those Suites. Not that any of them would be able to afford it...

You write a big enough check, and you can sit where you want.
Charlie Moran
AG
You can't ever write a big enough check for the 12 MF. They will sell whatever they promised you to a higher bidder in the blink of an eye. They could care less about loyalty., they would sell a suite to Satan himself and all of his dark angels to make a buck. All of the major or minor gift officers are just like small town traffic cops and tickets , they have a quota to reach
"I didn't come here to lose!" Charley Moran
Ogre09
AG
Charlie Moran said:

You can't ever write a big enough check for the 12 MF. They will sell whatever they promised you to a higher bidder in the blink of an eye. They could care less about loyalty., they would sell a suite to Satan himself and all of his dark angels to make a buck. All of the major or minor gift officers are just like small town traffic cops and tickets , they have a quota to reach

If there's a higher bidder, your check wasn't big enough. I've got the seats I wanted every year.
H2SAag
AG
Charlie Moran said:

To be fair, they would make satan write an enormous check.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
monarch
S
Collectively, we have the stroke to get a suite. In reality, we weren't offered nor asked if we wanted to. At the end of all this we were "told"where our new seats are. The mens basketball tickets that Bjork uses are directly across the aisle from where mine are. To late now, but I might try to talk to him. Kinda pissy way to F over a bunch of loyal people.
Peace for Ukraine!
AG
H2SAag said:

Charlie Moran said:

To be fair, they would make satan write an enormous check.

I'll bet they'd accept Venmo
Herknav
AG
//Are these corporate or overflow school administration suites, anybody know?//
//Herknav sends//
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.