Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

How many levels of "7 on 7" are there"

5 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Joe Schillaci 48
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My grandson is an incoming sophomore at Southlake Carroll, and will be playing in College Station in June. Hard to believe he would be up against the seriously big boys just yet……

Aggie football related because I'm an Aggie, his dad (my son) is an Aggie, and the tournament is in College Station.

Edit: He plays safety, not linebacker right now.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
greg.w.h
AG
All of them??? It's just practice.
agnatgas
AG
2023 7 on 7 Tourney BCS

Three divisions. More info above. It's fun!
The Zookeeper
AG
B-1 83 said:

My grandson is an incoming sophomore at Southlake Carroll, and will be playing in College Station in June. Hard to believe he would be up against the seriously big boys just yet……

Aggie football related because I'm an Aggie, his dad (my son) is an Aggie, and the tournament is in College Station.

Obligatory ..... But, CHPL?
B-1 83
AG
May I assume that multiple teams may represent one school? I can't imagine my incoming sophomore grandson will be playing with 4 and 5 star Jr/Sr prospects
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Reno Hightower
Eleventy
Greencougars
If he's making the trip with the team then he will be playing against 4 and 5* in whatever division he's in. They don't have sub varsity level 7on7 at State tournament only varsity level. So yes the big dogs
nu awlins ag
AG
Greencougars said:

If he's making the trip with the team then he will be playing against 4 and 5* in whatever division he's in. They don't have sub varsity level 7on7 at State tournament only varsity level. So yes the big dogs

Bingo. My boy is looking forward to playing in it.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
B-1 83 said:

Ask your grandson why my grandson's team JJ Pearce, beat SLC to qualify for the championship in College Station? I overheard Riley communicating new words to his team after the game.

To dot the "i" Peace won the Allen tournament the next weekend.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.