Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

To all the TCU lovers on here...

10,743 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by chlavinka
SEC4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol, in a year when we were off and bama is down UGA goes and picks us up and you say eff em?!?!?
We are lucky to be in the best conference and I'm grateful to the dawgs for representing.
Fans like you are better suited for the BDF or Big Whatever lol
The Porkchop Express
Aggies2009 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Based on our 2022 season, I'm betting we would too.
Nope.

I don't want a season where A&M finishes second place. That's not the end all be all goal for me.
Well good news, we're never going to make the title game so you don't have to worry about it!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Got it. So you've been disappointed in every season since 1939, got it.
Sterling82
SEC4Life said:

Lol, in a year when we were off and bama is down UGA goes and picks us up and you say eff em?!?!?
We are lucky to be in the best conference and I'm grateful to the dawgs for representing.

If you're an Ag you represent the mindset well. We entered in good faith and the SEC got their great deal on the SECN. Then they go behind our backs and cut a deal that negates the reason we went to the SEC in the first place. Then you hear fans from another SEC school explain why they pull for LSU over A&M because they always support the SEC. I'm glad you're grateful for being treated like a lackey. More pathetic is the dogging of a Texas school that had a great season while riding the coat tails of a "fellow" SEC school because it apparently justifies continued mediocre results because it's such a tough conference. Yippee!
ftworthag02
AG
Watch out! Tcu just picked up the pokes 4th best receiver out of the portal.
nu awlins ag
AG
Sterling82 said:

SEC4Life said:

If you're an Ag you represent the mindset well. We entered in good faith and the SEC got their great deal on the SECN. Then they go behind our backs and cut a deal that negates the reason we went to the SEC in the first place. Then you hear fans from another SEC school explain why they pull for LSU over A&M because they always support the SEC. I'm glad you're grateful for being treated like a lackey. More pathetic is the dogging of a Texas school that had a great season while riding the coat tails of a "fellow" SEC school because it apparently justifies continued mediocre results because it's such a tough conference. Yippee!

Just stop. You're riding the coattails of a "Texas" because they are from Texas, never mind the fact that they as well as other Texas schools hate A&M. Go on being stupid and as the poster said, you're better rooting for your "brethren".
SEC4Life
When we aren't playing one another the SEC areour brothers, we are family. We have been so lucky to be along for the Bama ride and now it looks like we will have Georgia for the foreseeable future. We just beat BDF/Big Whatever by 60 pts. Most of us are proud of that.
Sterling82
nu awlins ag said:

Sterling82 said:

SEC4Life said:

Just stop. You're riding the coattails of a "Texas" because they are from Texas, never mind the fact that they as well as other Texas schools hate A&M. Go on being stupid and as the poster said, you're better rooting for your "brethren".

Riding the coattails?!! That's rich based on the sentiments on this thread. I have the gall to suggest the 65-7 score isn't representative of TCU's team while fully acknowledging that UGa was clearly the superior team...and I get derisive counters insisting that, no the score showed that TCU just sucked and was a terrible team and the SEC is just so great yada yada. Anyone with half a brain knows that if that score was truly indicative of all that, UGA would have beaten 5 opponents by 100 this year. But the SEC jock sniffers need it to be true because A&M was 5-7 but we play in a really tough conference. Yeah it's a tough league but who needs that validation when we strive to be national champions.
nu awlins ag
AG
Riding the coattails?!! That's rich based on the sentiments on this thread. I have the gall to suggest the 65-7 score isn't representative of TCU's team while fully acknowledging that UGa was clearly the superior team

Yes you are riding the coattails. You have the "gall"?. No how about stupidity? Tcu was who EVERYONE other than you and few others thought they were, and overrated undeserving team. Bad game? What about Michigan? They didn't play a bad game in your opinion did they? Probably not. Just go away with your asinine comments. Seriously.
Sterling82
nu awlins ag said:

Riding the coattails?!! That's rich based on the sentiments on this thread. I have the gall to suggest the 65-7 score isn't representative of TCU's team while fully acknowledging that UGa was clearly the superior team

Yes you are riding the coattails. You have the "gall"?. No how about stupidity? Tcu was who EVERYONE other than you and few others thought they were, and overrated undeserving team. Bad game? What about Michigan? They didn't play a bad game in your opinion did they? Probably not. Just go away with your asinine comments. Seriously.

No, I won't go away. I'm not trying to ride the coattails of anyone and there is zero in anything I've written to show that. But I get zero satisfaction prancing around trashing TCU and lauding Georgia in hopes that someone will think it makes A&M look better. That's what is actually pretty embarrassing.
nu awlins ag
AG
Sterling82 said:

nu awlins ag said:

No, I won't go away. I'm not trying to ride the coattails of anyone and there is zero in anything I've written to show that. But I get zero satisfaction prancing around trashing TCU and lauding Georgia in hopes that someone will think it makes A&M look better. That's what is actually pretty embarrassing.

Your middle name is Nancy isn't it? What's embarrassing is your love affair with frog. Now go away John Boyā€¦.better reference for you.
Sterling82
nu awlins ag said:

Sterling82 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Your middle name is Nancy isn't it? What's embarrassing is your love affair with frog. Now go away John Boyā€¦.better reference for you.

Resorting to name calling. I'm not surprised since you're incapable of backing up a single assertion you make.
Rodney Ruxin
He's not wrong and you sound like a psycho.
Sterling82
Rodney Ruxin said:

He is wrong. And again with the name calling. Not persuasive at all.
Sterling82
Sterling82 said:

Rodney Ruxin said:

Oops sorry about that. I'm distracted by the basketball game.
nu awlins ag
AG
Rodney Ruxin said:

Hand holding are you?
nu awlins ag
AG
Sterling82 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Sterling82 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Resorting to name calling. I'm not surprised since you're incapable of backing up a single assertion you make.

You're too dense to understand anything. Name calling? God, I haven't even said anything nasty. Sorry your feelings are hurt.
Aggies2009
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

Got it. So you've been disappointed in every season since 1939, got it.
Yes. As has TCU. You were arguing that I'm jealous of them- I'm not, even if you're trying to move goalposts after the fact.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL, reading and comprehension may not be your strong suit. I never said or hinted anything about your being jealous of anything. I just said we might be excited about being in a position to finish second. You said not you, don't like second place- to which I responded you've been upset since 1939.

No goal post moving, just validated what you said. LOL.
Aggies2009
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

LOL, reading and comprehension may not be your strong suit. I never said or hinted anything about your being jealous of anything. I just said we might be excited about being in a position to finish second. You said not you, don't like second place- to which I responded you've been upset since 1939.

No goal post moving, just validated what you said. LOL.
My reading and comprehension are just fine. When you're too much of a coward to actually try and make a point or argument, things get lost. I don't want A&M to finish second by beating up on bad teams with no real chance to win a title. I want A&M to build a team/program to compete for a title, even if it means only finishing 4th ala 2020 because we play a tougher schedule and haven't put it all together yet.

Sorry TCU got humiliated. That's what this thread is about, right?
nu awlins ag
AG
Sterling82 said:

Rodney Ruxin said:

What a Nancy. Is that name calling if the shoe fits? Good grief dudeā€¦.your skin is thinner than rice paper.
TXAGBQ76
AG
I don't like it either. Our history absolutely sucks. We have fired every coach we've ever had but about three. I look for improved- sustained improvement. Making progress and hitting second is improvement- that hopefully can be improved on.

And yes, tcu did get their arse kicked.
chlavinka
AG
That's targeting

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.