Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

To all the TCU lovers on here...

10,677 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by chlavinka
Onionman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Scotty Appleton
I think Ohio St will get the 2nd place trophy.
Frok
AG
My team finished 5-7 so okay
DallasAg 94
wangus12
AG
The funniest part is the only thing they get this year is a bowl trophy. Not even a conference championship
JohnLA762
AG
Aggies2009
AG
They're absolutely melting down on texags. It's glorious.
TyperWoods
Sorry you didn't catch the Citadel!
DallasAg 94
W
AG
will be fun to see the AP poll tomorrow

Frogs should be #6 or #7
hunter2012
AG
nu awlins ag
AG
W said:

Frogs should be #6 or #7

Should be 10' or higher. They displayed that they didn't belong.
Charles Hickson Knows
Texas Cocaine U looked a bit...er....drugged tonight?
dixichkn
AG
Can't believe so many of y'all were pulling for them. You do realize not a single one of them would piss on "f'ing a g g y" if we were on fire, don't you? Ask them how many of them were pulling for us at the CWS last June.

Here's a hint. The answer is a single, round number.

Screw them. Love to see it.
WolfCall
AG
dixichkn said:

Can't believe so many of y'all were pulling for them. You do realize not a single one of them would piss on "f'ing a g g y" if we were on fire, don't you? Ask them how many of them were pulling for us at the CWS last June.

Envy and jealousy of a TCU football program that went 13:2 and ended the season #2 in the nation in the AP Top 25:
https://apnews.com/article/college-football-sports-top-25-today-c2c098b2bbb645d280388710a2ddac94

That's what A&M Football fans have come to - belittling a team that went to a national championship to make themselves feel better about a 5:7 season which included losses at home to App State and the Pirate.
Onionman
WolfCall said:

dixichkn said:

Envy and jealousy of a TCU football program that went 13:2 and ended the season #2 in the nation in the AP Top 25:
https://apnews.com/article/college-football-sports-top-25-today-c2c098b2bbb645d280388710a2ddac94

That's what A&M Football fans have come to - belittling a team that went to a national championship to make themselves feel better about a 5:7 season which included losses at home to App State and the Pirate.
I'm sorry but TCU belittled themselves with their performance yesterday. If you think only Aggie fans are making fun of them right now then you are delusional.

I will say kudos to TCU for a very good season. But we already know that A&m had a terrible season this year. Reminding of us of that on an A&m forum is just ridiculous.
The Porkchop Express
For saying everyone would forget about TCU right away, you sure are starting a lot of threads about them
Cromagnum
AG
ElephantRider
AG
The hard-on some people on this board have for TCU is odd.
Onionman
I remember in 2020 other team fans made fun of us for not making the playoffs and saying we got smoked by Bama that year.

But oh...if we do the same thing on here...people will rush in and say we have no right to laugh or have any fun because our record was so poor.

Onionman
The Porkchop Express said:

For saying everyone would forget about TCU right away, you sure are starting a lot of threads about them
Wait...are you joking again or being serious this time?

Hope you are OK, I know you thought TCU would win. That game was so ludicrous you can't forget about it right away.

Also, go back and read my posts...I said in 2-5 years people will forget all about TCU.

The Porkchop Express
Every post I make in regards to you is a joke.
Sterling82
I wanted TCU to win and I would defend that over bloviating about the greatness of the SEC to make myself feel better about a 2-6 conference record. It's obvious to anyone who watched that UGA was miles better but that score was an outlier...TCU had horrible night and UGA was razor sharp but on any given night that game would be much closer. Probably not close but closer.

Bottom line, F the SEC.
Aggies2009
AG
Onionman said:

But oh...if we do the same thing on here...people will rush in and say we have no right to laugh or have any fun because our record was so poor.

This is one of my favorite things about TexAgs. There are some people SO desperate to be miserable that ANY time ANY other team is brought up/laughed at/whatever, they immediately rush in to say, "WELL WE DIDN'T WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO WE CAN'T REALLY LAUGH" as if the team in question's misfortune is solely dependent on our success.
Aggies2009
AG
Sterling82 said:

I wanted TCU to win and I would defend that over bloviating about the greatness of the SEC to make myself feel better about a 2-6 conference record. It's obvious to anyone who watched that UGA was miles better but that score was an outlier...TCU had horrible night and UGA was razor sharp but on any given night that game would be much closer. Probably not close but closer.

Bottom line, F the SEC.
My only complaint about the "outlier/bad game" argument is that all week I heard that we could NOT say, "Michigan had a bad game against TCU". I don't know if you said it or not, but you're right- TCU didn't play their best game. I think even if they HAD played their best game, they'd have lost bad, just not by 58 points.
Teslag
AG
Sterling82 said:

Bottom line, F the SEC.

Nah it wouldn't. UGA was just much more physical, faster, and better coached. Would it be 65 to 7 again? No. But more like 38 to 14 or something.

TCU is a ****ing joke. Talent matters. In fact it's about all that matters.
Sterling82
Teslag said:

Sterling82 said:

Bottom line, F the SEC.

Nah it wouldn't. UGA was just much more physical, faster, and better coached. Would it be 65 to 7 again? No. But more like 38 to 14 or something.

TCU is a ****ing joke. Talent matters. In fact it's about all that matters.

I had sentimental reasons to hope for TCU's success but am far from a TCU lover. The SEC, on the other hand, has recently reminded me why I hated their arrogant asses before we joined. They hardly consider A&M to be a member except when they're counting their tv money. F the SEC. The only SEC team I give a damn about is A&M.

And by the way, if you're refuting what I said, don't agree with me in the next sentence.
Bonus Hole
W said:

Frogs should be #6 or #7

Lol
Onionman
Aggies2009 said:

Onionman said:

This is one of my favorite things about TexAgs. There are some people SO desperate to be miserable that ANY time ANY other team is brought up/laughed at/whatever, they immediately rush in to say, "WELL WE DIDN'T WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO WE CAN'T REALLY LAUGH" as if the team in question's misfortune is solely dependent on our success.
Totally agree with you.

I come on here to have some fun, have some friendly football debates and talk Aggie football. Not sure why some people have to be so uptight on here.
RGLAG85
AG
Sterling82 said:

Bottom line, F the SEC.
This tripe is rich! TCU had a horrible night because Georgia was razor sharp and it was men playing boys. On any given night that matchup would end the same. I challenge you to go back and watch the game, not the plays or the score, but pause it when Georgia is on offense and TCU on defense, tell me what you should glaringly see. It looked like an NFL team playing a high school team.
Sterling82
RGLAG85 said:

Sterling82 said:

Bottom line, F the SEC.
This tripe is rich! TCU had a horrible night because Georgia was razor sharp and it was men playing boys. On any given night that matchup would end the same. I challenge you to go back and watch the game, not the plays or the score, but pause it when Georgia is on offense and TCU on defense, tell me what you should glaringly see. It looked like an NFL team playing a high school team.

BS. And Washington is just that much better than Dallas. I already said UGA was clearly the superior team.
Jack Ruby
Sterling82 said:

TCU had horrible night and UGA was razor sharp but on any given night that game would be much closer. Probably not close but closer.

Bottom line, F the SEC.

Losing by a score of say...52-28 would be considered a "bad night". Losing 65-7 is not a "bad night", that's a signal that TCU had absolutely no business being in that game.
Pumpkinhead
AG
dixichkn said:

Georgia fans hate us just as much as TCU fans. Remember, the national perception of us by other fan bases is we have an alumni full of spoiled, oil rich brats who brag a lot and try to buy our way to a championship, but always underachieve because 'Aggie gonna Aggie'.
Aggies2009
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

dixichkn said:

Georgia fans hate us just as much as TCU fans. Remember, the national perception of us by other fan bases is we have an alumni full of spoiled, oil rich brats who brag a lot and try to buy our way to a championship, but always underachieve because 'Aggie gonna Aggie'.
Got anything to actually back that up?

The UGA fans I've interacted with are neutral towards us at absolute worst.
The Porkchop Express
I'm not sure Georgia is aware that A&M exists. We've done nothing to prove otherwise to them.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.