Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

We're hemorrhajean players

9,899 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Azeew
nu awlins ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wbt5845 said:

When one of your 4 stars is transfering to NMSU - well, maybe that 4th star (or 3rd for that matter) wasn't warranted.

In my opinion it's more of a knock on the star ranking system and who does it. It's not rocket science that a team finishes 5-7 and a bunch of backups want out. It's only a story because of Fisher and his paycheck. Outkick and 247 are two of the worst for hit pieces.
Cromagnum
AG
I'm past ready for NFL minors and NCAA to become separate entities.
flechenbones
Arguably, much of this should be expected after signing one of the most stacked recruiting classes of all time and then starting/playing many of those same top recruits as true freshmen. Many of those top recruits are unlikely to come back off the field now that they have a year of experience (barring injury), so I imagine some other players will conclude that it might be easier to transfer instead of riding the pine behind them.
Faustus
NM.
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
Guy on a Buffalo said:

What you're seeing is highly-rated high school players who couldn't crack the death chart at a top program and are opting to go to a lower-ranked school where they are going to get more playing time.

I am actually impressed that there weren't more typos when I spoke-to-text 90% of that post.

And also, upon reading my unfortunate typo the first thought I had was…

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
Pizza
WC94 said:

No wonder they are transferring. Who wants to be listed on the death chart?

The Death Chart!

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html
OHAg82
AG
****ing rediculous.
Azeew
WC94 said:

No wonder they are transferring. Who wants to be listed on the death chart?

Post of the day1
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.