Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*** The Official Flip Thread ***

13,159 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone sitting here today thinking we're just out evaluating the whole country and pulling a bunch of Vons out of our ass at the last minute are doing some mighty early mid week day drinking.
KCup17
AG
The chest thumping for 3-stars on Texags is unmatched anywhere in the nation.
tjburns
You do understand how many kids there are playing football in high school every year right? The coaches depend on these recruiting services to target players. I didn't realize it was no longer a big deal to get multiple D1 offers to play ball. Apparently, you think we are raiding SHSU for their players.

For context, the highest rated 3 star linebacker only has offers from Cinci, James Madison, Wake Forest, Akron, and Arkansas.... Our guy was offered by Texas A&M, Akron, Arizona St, Arkansas St, and Army. Unless you think it is no longer a big deal to be offered by A&M that is an identical list. You are *****ing to *****
tjburns
Never mind the fact that the majority of players in college ball aren't 4/5 star players.. I suppose we should just write off the guys wanting to come play for us and put an L in the column for next year. But than what will you complain about?
Rossticus
Nobody said we shouldn't take who we can get. But make no mistake. That's what's happening. There's a reason we hadn't offered any of these kids until the last minute when it became apparent that our other targets weren't materializing. That said, I hope they develop and in a few years contribute at the level that 4/5* would. They have potential. But the chances of that ARE incontrovertibly lower than had we actually landed our primary targets.
Bill Superman
AG
And there you have it. 4* top200 WR Micah Tease flips from Arkansas to Ags.

Great steal by Jimbo.

Bunk Moreland

Rossticus
"On Fire" is a stretch but we've made up some lost ground at positions of need with guys who hold potential, which we needed to do in order to avoid borderline catastrophe.
KCup17
AG
I'm not sure if you noticed but the teams competing for the SEC and NC are teams with those 4/5 stars. If you are content being 8-4 every year then by all means keep thumping away my friend.

I'm glad these kids get to play at our university but if Texags wants a SEC perennial contender then we got to start pulling in our primary targets.
AG
tjburns said:

You do understand how many kids there are playing football in high school every year right? The coaches depend on these recruiting services to target players. I didn't realize it was no longer a big deal to get multiple D1 offers to play ball. Apparently, you think we are raiding SHSU for their players.

For context, the highest rated 3 star linebacker only has offers from Cinci, James Madison, Wake Forest, Akron, and Arkansas.... Our guy was offered by Texas A&M, Akron, Arizona St, Arkansas St, and Army. Unless you think it is no longer a big deal to be offered by A&M that is an identical list. You are *****ing to *****

Ok. Either you can't understand, or you internalize all this and feel insecure, so you just want to argue. It's a simple concept.

Almost, but not quite as simple as understanding the difference between "then" and "than".
dixichkn
AG
I just found a little dildo loving 12 year old
Bill Superman
AG
Jimbo with the 5* portal flip from the zoo's darling Mack in Tony Gr!mes!

This was an absolute must get and Jimbo delivered.
Rossticus
dixichkn said:

You did what now?
Class of 65
AG
EricHill said:

Sweet! Jimbo gonna take us to the championship next year
#hy does every one call him Jimbo?
E A DANNHAUS Class of 65
AG
dixichkn said:

Uh.... Dude?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.