Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Recruiting transfer portal

3,218 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 1876er
Bogey1996
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any list of offers we have for transfer portal?

Would love to get Grimes, Cobb and one of the WR.

Just saw Kiyaunta Goodwin, freshman 5* OT is planning to enter the portal. I think we were one of his finalists. I would love to get a stud OT, whether young or experienced.
Gyles Marrett
Bogey1996 said:

Any list of offers we have for transfer portal?

Would love to get Grimes, Cobb and one of the WR.

Just saw Kiyaunta Goodwin, freshman 5* OT is planning to enter the portal. I think we were one of his finalists. I would love to get a stud OT, whether young or experienced.
I remember thinking confidently we were going to land him and being pretty disappointed. This is the first I've heard of this. Where are you getting that info? Surprised he'd be leaving but if he is I bet it's to go back home.
ElephantRider
AG
I have a feeling the portal kids are going to be just as eager to come here as the high school kids are...

This is clearly a sinking ship.
Gyles Marrett
ElephantRider said:

I have a feeling the portal kids are going to be just as eager to come here as the high school kids are...

So crossing off players from our transfer list that fall into one of these groups we end up with these left at the bottom:
1. Was suspended, broke laws, team rules, weren't going to be welcomed back
2. Were not actually on the team last year
3. Buried in the depth chart/lost job/highly unlikely to ever see the field meaningfully for A&M again

Donnell Harris Edge
Elijah Jeudy Edge
Caden Davis K
Chase Lane WR
Blake Smith TE
Haynes King QB
Denver Harris CB
PJ Williams OL
Eli Stowers QB/TE
Marcus Burris DL
Dallas Walker DL
Josh Moten CB
Chris Marshall WR
Devin Price WR
Yulkieth Brown WR

Ish Harris LB. - Played a little special teams, would be nice for depth, wouldn't expect to play major minutes
LJ Johnson RB - Would have been nice for depth, wasn't getting enough carries in his mind, got owens.
Tunmise Adeleye Edge - Arguably our biggest loss, but with time missed might have lost his job to young talent
Brian George CB - Upper classman highly unlikely to play major minutes
Myles Jones CB - A walking injury, great person, but never panned out
Tarian Lee LB - Arguably a big loss due to LB depth
Andre White LB - Out of all the transfers maybe the biggest contributer, looked like lost his job to Harris
Smoke Bouie CB - Not shocking when his recruiter left for the Primetime show
Marquis Groves-Killebrew CB - Same as smoke

So yes the number is a bigger one as far as total transfers. But who on that list am I supposed to be panicking about? So we need to recruit and replace depth guys? I know we like to scream the sky is falling and by no means would I encourage them all to leave but people need to calm the F down. Screaming fire jimbo over guys transferring for playing time and because they love weed more than football. Bye then.
SBDavis87
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

ElephantRider said:

So crossing off players from our transfer list that fall into one of these groups we end up with these left at the bottom:
1. Was suspended, broke laws, team rules, weren't going to be welcomed back
2. Were not actually on the team last year
3. Buried in the depth chart/lost job/highly unlikely to ever see the field meaningfully for A&M again

Donnell Harris Edge
Elijah Jeudy Edge
Caden Davis K
Chase Lane WR
Blake Smith TE
Haynes King QB
Denver Harris CB
PJ Williams OL
Eli Stowers QB/TE
Marcus Burris DL
Dallas Walker DL
Josh Moten CB
Chris Marshall WR
Devin Price WR
Yulkieth Brown WR

Ish Harris LB. - Played a little special teams, would be nice for depth, wouldn't expect to play major minutes
LJ Johnson RB - Would have been nice for depth, wasn't getting enough carries in his mind, got owens.
Tunmise Adeleye Edge - Arguably our biggest loss, but with time missed might have lost his job to young talent
Brian George CB - Upper classman highly unlikely to play major minutes
Myles Jones CB - A walking injury, great person, but never panned out
Tarian Lee LB - Arguably a big loss due to LB depth
Andre White LB - Out of all the transfers maybe the biggest contributer, looked like lost his job to Harris
Smoke Bouie CB - Not shocking when his recruiter left for the Primetime show
Marquis Groves-Killebrew CB - Same as smoke

So yes the number is a bigger one as far as total transfers. But who on that list am I supposed to be panicking about? So we need to recruit and replace depth guys? I know we like to scream the sky is falling and by no means would I encourage them all to leave but people need to calm the F down. Screaming fire jimbo over guys transferring for playing time and because they love weed more than football. Bye then.
should he be fired for going 5-7 regardless of how many McKinley Jacksons smoke weed get caught and still would play but decide to transfer?
aglaes
AG
SBDavis87 said:

should he be fired for going 5-7 regardless of how many McKinley Jacksons smoke weed get caught and still would play but decide to transfer?
WTF are you trying to say? Can't make sense of this jumble of words
EKG1996
AG
Goodwin is an interesting name. Will be interesting to see who else enters the transfer portal after the bowl games. I'm guessing it is going to be quite a few players.
85AustinAg
AG
ElephantRider said:

Posting this kind of **** is helpful in what way? You sound like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum. If this is all you got then find another hobby. Sick of this bull*****
Aggieair
85AustinAg said:

ElephantRider said:

Posting this kind of **** is helpful in what way? You sound like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum. If this is all you got then find another hobby. Sick of this bull*****
His post is as helpful as your post. It's a football message board. Don't get your jimmies all rustled just because someone didn't pump sunshine the way you wanted them too. You accused him of throwing a tantrum while basically throwing a tantrum yourself.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
85AustinAg said:

ElephantRider said:

Cry more
AG
85AustinAg said:

ElephantRider said:

merch
Just a bit dramatic.

Achane doesn't play against LSU if this is a sinking ship. And we don't win either.

Issues to address for sure but far from sinking ship.
Still lots of talent.
Ag96-21
Jimbo recruited him:

https://www.on3.com/news/texas-ams-jimbo-fisher-visits-kentucky-5-star-commit-kiyaunta-goodwin/
1876er
AG
Nobody wants to work or play for a lame duck coach who is only here until his buyout becomes more palatable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.