Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Petrino to UNLV

9,215 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Sbisa Chef
Farmer84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Per Chris Low at ESPN, petrino will be OC at UNLV under Barry Odoms.
HoustonAg2106
AG
lagoag
Now we're screwed. What do we do now?
duddleysdraw88
AG
Having NO offensive coordinator for 2023 is still better than having Petrino here!
KatyAggie01
Jimbo has played us all beautifully. He's slow played the OC hiring to allow any serious and available folks to land somewhere else. Now he'll say…my guy Craig…is as good as anyone left. Craig named OC and gets a raise all the while agreeing that Jimbo still calls plays. Sickening.
Batty
Glad he is not coming here but this,"He's widely regarded as one of the top offensive minds/play-callers in the game."

dannyv
AG
Reggiesankles said:

Jimbo has played us all beautifully. He's slow played the OC hiring to allow any serious and available folks to land somewhere else. Now he'll say…my guy Craig…is as good as anyone left. Craig named OC and gets a raise all the while agreeing that Jimbo still calls plays. Sickening.
So I take it you won't be paying any more attention to OC news/possibilities because you have the whole situation figured out?
EricHill
He really is an outstanding play caller. As another poster said above it's pretty obvious Jimbo is shooting everyone the bird on this. Anyone who thought he was gonna change his offense is a damn fool. He is Les Miles 2.0
concac
AG
I hope he kicks ass at UNLV just to see the reactions on here.
mtrill
AG
Wow- can't believe the way some of y'all overreacted to this…

… On an unrelated note, how do you delete your comment history?
txaggieacct85
AG
good

Double Diamond
Jimbos guy is still coaching.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
got to love the zoo and the bi polar nature of comments from day to day.

the zoo two days ago- dude it better not be bobby petrino that guy sucks we will be the laughing stock of college football

the zoo two days later- dude how do we whiff on bobby petrino it's obvious jimbo is slow playing it. we missed out on yet another OC. we are screwed
LB12Diamond
AG
Petrino in sin city, fitting.
akm91
AG
LB12Diamond said:

"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
NowhereMan
It is kind of obvious as to what is legal in Vegas that Bobby would land in Vegas.
Showstopper
AG
LB12Diamond said:

on the bright side he can do the kind of stuff that got him in trouble in the past and as long as he uses his money rather than the school's no one seems to care that much.
GigEmLaw
AG
Hey, perfect place for Petrino. After all, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
TX_Aggie37
AG
It's Riley
PeekingDuck
AG
That is great news. Don't need an ancient coach with question marks.
ElephantRider
AG
Reggiesankles said:

This is clearly what is happening, despite what vander or whoever else will say.

Edit: not that I wanted any part of Petrino
nu awlins ag
AG
Wow. Petrino paid his price long ago, leave it be. He didn't orchestrate a program of hiding rapes, he had an affair. RC had one with his administration assistant. He's beloved around here.
rootube
AG
nu awlins ag said:

Wow. Petrino paid his price long ago, leave it be. He didn't orchestrate a program of hiding rapes, he had an affair. RC had one with his administration assistant. He's beloved around here.

To be fair RC didn't come to a presser skinned up and in a neck brace, which you have to admit you are going to rightfully take **** about for the rest of your life.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
PeekingDuck said:

That is great news. Don't need an ancient coach with question marks.
Don't speak too soon...
Win At Life
AG
rootube said:

nu awlins ag said:

To be fair RC didn't come to a presser skinned up and in a neck brace, which you have to admit you are going to rightfully take **** about for the rest of your life.
And white SUV's tearing across the practice field gets memory-holed.
ElephantRider
AG
nu awlins ag said:

I honestly don't care about that. I just think he's a washed up old dude, and that's not who we need right now.
Craigy
RealTalk said:

I hope he kicks ass at UNLV just to see the reactions on here.
How would we know if his kicks ass there? Did he kick ass at Mizz st? No one knows
Dr RC
nu awlins ag said:

RC married her and is still with her to this day. He also didn't lie about it to his bosses.

Petrino meanwhile...
AgBandsman
AG
Reggiesankles said:

Can I save this reply to prove you wrong later?
AgBandsman
AG
Dr RC said:

nu awlins ag said:

RC married her and is still with her to this day. He also didn't lie about it to his bosses.

Petrino meanwhile...
You're still my favorite Aggie Coach! Gig 'Em.
KatyAggie01
I hope I'm wrong. Trust me.

But portal guys will be committing soon and I don't see how they commit to team with an our offense and no official OC plans.
rsf0626
No legit OC will want to come here with a control freak head coach
rsf0626
My Name Is Judge
Reggiesankles said:

He didn't play the people who knew this was the plan all along

Sterling82
Petrino coaching for Odom makes more sense because Odom is a defensive guy.
texagsatm2014
Agreed
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.