Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rueben Owens

28,352 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by dixichkn
levypantsEOY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nu awlins ag said:

JPAggie2010 said:

Where is everyone getting this 6' 200lbs stat from?

I am just as excited as the next guy, and think he will help us out a ton. But every place I have read has put him at 5'10" or 5'11" and 180 or 190lbs. Much closer to Anias - which is still a win in my books.

You guys keep putting him down etc. Kid is good and rule 2 can't back anything up, that's why he's given up.

Lol says the guy who spent this summer posting how overrated Rueben was after he committed to the sips.
Hilarious stuff, my guy.
Denton82TAMU86
AG
Eat a bag of dildos you t-sip dip****.
Denton82TAMU86
AG
Eat a bag of dildos you t-sip dip****.
nu awlins ag
AG
Huh? Like the others said above me….
Frank Grimes
AG
dannyv said:

Frank Grimes said:

nu awlins ag said:

Rule#2 said:

cevans_40 said:

tamuz93 said:

I wish Rueben the best and hope he is a beast. But how is he #1 back in Texas from a 4A school? I don't follow recruiting. A friend texted me the news but just to be the antagonist.

El Campo was 9-3 this year

Game 1 - Lost to first year head coach Cuero 43-14. 22 carries - 152 yards - 6.9 avg 1 TD
Cuero is still playing

Game 2 - Lost to 10-2 C.C. Miller - 49-29. 29-156-5.4 avg. 2 TD

Game 3 - C.C. Veterans Memorial 12-2 won 24-14 (OT) - Looks like he did not play

Skip to playoffs

First round - Houston (Worthing) - some 4-6 team that shouldn't be there - Won 49-7 - 8 carries - 67 yards - 8.4 avg 1TD. Seems to have found the answer to him.

Second round - Kilgore 10-4 Lost 34-20. 21 carries - 136 yards - 6.5 avg - 2 TD

And decommited from Louisville.

Is the rating based on the expectation of what could be?

We land the #1 running back in the country and this is your first thought?

Because he's not wrong. Great athlete and great get, but my guess is he will end up the Anias type being used both in the backfield and the slot.

I know, I know, the next Anias is a pretty good outcome. I'm just saying to temper the expectations on him being the "next Adrian Peterson" as I've seen on this thread.

He is wrong. Apparently you didn't see his o-line this season, did you? Kid is a great back and a huge get. Some of you amaze me…..seriously.
I just watched his junior year highlights (well about half of the video), and his offensive line looked pretty damn good that year. He went through nearly untouched on many plays. Still, he hit the holes right and accelerated impressively.
Are you saying he ran fast through many holes?
In a sense, yes. But I was trying not to say it that way. Also, props to the O-line in that video.
ashley
There is a long line of great running backs that came out of high school at 5'8" to 5'10 185. How about Thurmond Thomas, Joe Washington. Emmett Smith, Walter Peyton and many more. In fact many coaches prefer backs at this size because they can make quick cuts better than taller backs.
nu awlins ag
AG
Bring the goods if you have them. All summer? Dude I'm not hear all that much.
dixichkn
AG
4 said:

Is this kid the one who started that ole crazy asian war?
Right artist. Wrong song.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.