Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rueben Owens

28,343 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by dixichkn
I am always wrong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone following this? Just decommitted from Louisville. Recently got a "979" tattoo. Was just crystal balled to the Ags by someone at Rivals.
JohnLA762
AG
Petrino1
I am always wrong said:

Anyone following this? Just decommitted from Louisville. Recently got a "979" tattoo. Was just crystal balled to the Ags by someone at Rivals.
Hes from El Campo, they have a 979 area code as well lol. But yea, all signs are pointing towards him committing to the good guys soon.
cs69ag
AG
Louisville just hired a new head coach who passes a lot
Achane is gone
Good timing for Jimbo's offense
vander54
S
I plead the 5th
World's worst proofreader
Bill Superman
AG
3 crystal balls in now and one of them Fong.

This would be absolutely huge for our class, and at a great time with Achane going to the NFL.
oldschoolcat
AG
delete post....ban user
EliteZags
AG
>3000yds 48TD's jr season
CoachLB
I got to watch this kid live last year. Has a running style like Eric Dickerson. He is the real deal. Of course nobody has ever doubted that.
JohnnyShotgun
ea1060 said:

I am always wrong said:

Hes from El Campo, they have a 979 area code as well lol. But yea, all signs are pointing towards him committing to the good guys soon.
He had the 979, and added a 502 right under it. Kind of dumb, but he's a kid with money now, they aren't known for making good decisions.
Meximan
JohnnyShotgun said:

ea1060 said:

I am always wrong said:

He had the 979, and added a 502 right under it. Kind of dumb, but he's a kid with money now, they aren't known for making good decisions.
502 could be a big block motor size reference.
Off_The_Wood
AG
I'd love to have him, although it will probably mean we have another RB transfer out.

But why isn't it ever a LB?!?!
Bill Superman
AG
Now he says he's committing at 8pm tonight!

Stay tuned…
PilotAg24
AG
he knows who our OC is.
Rule#2
AG
CoachLB said:

I got to watch this kid live last year. Has a running style like Eric Dickerson. He is the real deal. Of course nobody has ever doubted that.

I've questioned that he's the real deal.

I'm not going to dig up all my old posts, but the gist* of it is that he is a tremendous athlete and a certain take in any given year. He's just not the best running back in this class which he's bounced around as.

Thanks 4
QB1
AG
Come on down!!!!
AG
Gist*
CoachLB
Rule#2 said:

CoachLB said:

I've questioned that he's the real deal. Rule#2 always remember rule #1. Fan boards is not the place to go to get opinion on players.

I'm not going to dig up all my old posts, but the gist* of it is that he is a tremendous athlete and a certain take in any given year. He's just not the best running back in this class which he's bounced around as.

Thanks 4
redjalapeno-87
$979k in NIL deals! Let's go!
85AustinAg
AG
Yup
85AustinAg
AG
Transfers have already happened and this is why.
Dr Lane Trowlan
JohnnyShotgun said:

ea1060 said:

I am always wrong said:

Just make sure he doesn't have it turned from 502 to 512
AG
85AustinAg
AG
We are getting a LBer from the portal.
sirhc
AG
can he play linebacker?
SBISA Victim
AG
Dr Lane Trowlan said:

JohnnyShotgun said:

ea1060 said:

I am always wrong said:

Just make sure he doesn't have it turned from 502 to 512

They've already gotten Cedric Baxter Jr in this class. They aren't getting both the #1 and #2 ranked RB in the country in one class.
The Zookeeper
AG
CoachLB said:

You had to say that ... didnt you?

I'd bet you've said during the 9th inning of a baseball game ... "Hey, he's about to throw a no-hitter!"
CoachLB
The Zookeeper said:

CoachLB said:

You had to say that ... didnt you?

I'd bet you've said during the 9th inning of a baseball game ... "Hey, he's about to throw a no-hitter!"
. Haha! Really I have. I have also said as a kicker lined up for a FG "He is perfect from this distance this season."
rangerdanger
AG
The RB Whisperer?

\_()_/
txaggieacct85
AG
aggieband 83
AG
Wharton County Ags doing work!!!
Aggie Band not the easiest but the Best.
Aggieair
Meximan said:

JohnnyShotgun said:

ea1060 said:

I am always wrong said:

502 could be a big block motor size reference.
"He's a high motor kind of guy."
agz win
AG
Let's go, Ricebird!
PA24
AG
Time to get decent seats at Kyle.

2023 will be a good year.
NoahAg
I don't follow recruiting. If he's so good why commit to Louisville in the first place?
Let's go, Brandon!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.