Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sankey must demand a public apology from Kiffin

14,718 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PanTangTyger
Ghost of Bisbee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Forget Kiffin's ******baggery and ****ting on Jimbo. I don't care about that. Jimbo is paid to be a HC and deal with that level of passive aggressiveness or Asperger's from Kiffin, whatever the hell it may be.

But when you enter the field of play and verbally attack a player, a player from an opponent's team no less, there needs to be consequences.
Doesn't look like Bryce mouthed off to him, but even if he did, you can't pull that **** as a HFC. You cannot call a player a *****. You cannot imply a faked injury. There's a standard, and Kiffin ****ing failed it hard.

The SEC office has taken such a nosedive since Slive left. There need to be consequences for bull**** like this.

If Kiffin's actions aren't publicly condemned by the SEC office or Ole Miss, Jimbo and Bjork must do so.

The fact that Kiffin wasn't flagged for being on the field with the players is beyond me, but that's besides the point.

LatinAggie1997
AG
Agreed. Nothing professional or reasonable about his actions.
agent-maroon
AG
He just took your good coaching to heart. Who was the ***** when you were complaining about it tonight?

**** lane kiffin
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Faustus
Ghost of Bisbee said:

. . .
Doesn't look like Bryce mouthed off to him, but even if he did, you can't pull that **** as a HFC. You cannot call a player a *****. You cannot imply a faked injury
. . ..

Moreover it's obvious it's not the players feigning injuries on their own initiative. They had marching orders to slow down the uptempo attack, and Kiffin knows that.

Denigrating the players for doing what they were told to do is BS.
dixichkn
AG
Kiffin is just a Grade A dou***nozzle. All there is to it.
fla_agfan
If we had a better coach, maybe the ags would have done something about it last night.

But we have Jimb_
45-70Ag
AG
Hate to tell you this, nothing is going to happen.
levypantsEOY
Faking injuries should 100% be ridiculed. It's a bad look and beneath the program.
OP just mad at Kiffin for embarrassing Jimbo at home and ridiculing his cheap tactics to slow a drive.
RoadkillBBQ
levypantsEOY said:

Faking injuries should 100% be ridiculed. It's a bad look and beneath the program.
OP just mad at Kiffin for embarrassing Jimbo at home and ridiculing his cheap tactics to slow a drive.
Then Kiffin needs to complain to the refs and SEC front office. Opposing coaches verbally berating players is not acceptable.
Artorias
AG
Reminds me of trash parents who go after kids on the other team at Little League games
rgag12
AG
45-70Ag said:

Hate to tell you this, nothing is going to happen.

Something will happen, it just won't be made public unless the coach lets it
45-70Ag
AG
There won't be anything done regarding this from the sec office. The ad's might get together but sankey isn't doing anything.
merch
Watched game fast but I will say numerous times it appeared the player that went down went down because he did get dinged or rolled up on or something
AGAZ03
AG
If I'm a defensive player I would run out of bounds and knock his ass out.
Drake aTm
AG
Good lord, who wgas.

"He said some mean things and bad words! Make him say sorry plzzzzz!"

People are so fckn soft.
oklaunion
LatinAggie1997 said:

Agreed. Nothing professional or reasonable about his actions.
Kiffin is a professional as he gets paid big money. The players can, and many do, get paid so they are professionals. Name calling goes on at every game. Just beat the other team soundly and it won't hurt so much.
Txmoe
AG
I'll agree with you all day long about how dewshy Kiffin is but defenses did it to us during the Johnny years. It's just part of the game.
The Porkchop Express
And least their coach gives a *****
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
zephyr88
AG
The best way to shut up a loud-mouth is to whip their ass on the field... oh, wait...
antman8504
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Shut up. Dumb ass post right here
The Porkchop Express
antman8504 said:

Why is "Shut up" your go-to response? Did your mom say you could get on TexAgs because you finished your homework?
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Mike Elko
AG
Kiffin's a slimy POS. Always has been, always will be. Complete trash as a coach and as a person.
Bill Superman
AG
Be careful, the zoo is already clamoring for us to hire him.
mncag
mncag
He should demand the apology from DJ For one of the most abysmal defensive coaching jobs I've ever seen
antman8504
AG

antman8504 said:

Why is "Shut up" your go-to response? Did your mom say you could get on TexAgs because you finished your homework?

Shut up
Ghost of Bisbee
AG

antman8504 said:

I don't even know where to begin with this comeback lol
Aggie1188
Artorias said:

Reminds me of trash parents who go after kids on the other team at Little League games
while we lose to him
leardriver
AG
Oooh... we better be careful of what we say about Kiffin, or he won't want to work here when he leaves Ole Miss.

CB, '67
Sometimes if you want a different answer, you have to ask a different question.
William K. Klingaman
AGAZ03 said:

If I'm a defensive player I would run out of bounds and knock his ass out.

I was hoping that would happen last night. 2 players just knock his ass out.
William K. Klingaman
Aggie1188 said:

Artorias said:

while we lose to him

The score has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, so why keep using that as a good excuse for his behavior?
20ag07
Quote:

If Kiffin's actions aren't publicly condemned by the SEC office or Ole Miss, Jimbo and Bjork must do so.
Yeah, that definitely wouldn't make us look like sad crybabies.

Would just be great for our image.
VatoLocoAggie
Y'all have become official Karen Ags.
Wgaf what Kiffen says or does? Y'all should be more concerned about our coaches instead of letting Kiffen live rent free in your head.

Anyone that has played knows opposing coaches and our own coaches say and yell all kinds of NSFW comments all game.

So quit showing the non-Aggies who visit this site that y'all are a bunch of little Karen Ags whining because the big bully Kiffen said meany things that hurt your wittle feelings.

I guarantee the players didn't lose sleep over it. Unlike some of y'all. Karen Ags.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
trailrunner
AG
I agree it was classless but this is like when tu complains about people doing the horns down.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

Y'all have become official Karen Ags.
Wgaf what Kiffen says or does? Y'all should be more concerned about our coaches instead of letting Kiffen live rent free in your head.

Anyone that has played knows opposing coaches and our own coaches say and yell all kinds of NSFW comments all game.

So quit showing the non-Aggies who visit this site that y'all are a bunch of little Karen Ags whining because the big bully Kiffen said meany things that hurt your wittle feelings.

I guarantee the players didn't lose sleep over it. Unlike some of y'all. Karen Ags.

You're conflating together two completely different things.

This was a public, singular, accusatory attack on an opponent's player by a head coach on another team, on a field of players he should never have been on. It's completely uncalled for and completely different from a head coach telling his own players to beat their ****ing asses, beat the **** outta them, kick their ****ing ass, that team is a bunch of *******, or any other of your favorites meant to coach and inspire a team
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.