Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

and there it is.

19,870 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BMX Bandit
nu awlins ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BLSD said:

aggiemilkman4 said:

UMass, Auburn, Maybe Florida! Because Richardson took a beating against Georgia he may not play!

Are you high?

Florida will beat us by 10-14.

Auburn beats us, it's in the cards.

LSU beats us by 4 scores.

UMASS? Who knows.

We will finish the year 4-8

If that does happen, then he either needs to be fired or his salary reduced because the ROI is sucking. He signed up for this ****, be a man and take your medicine.
W
AG
Arkansas has to still be kicking themselves for losing to the Ags
NyAggie
AG
fieldtrailer said:

Lol. Everyone said LSU would suck. They are already reloaded in an offseason. Hard being an A&M fan. Out of ideas. Just watch or not I guess.

LSU is going to win the west

Kelly has them playing like we thought jimbo would have us playing while jimbo has us playing like a lot of folks thought kelly would have LSU playing

BMX Bandit
You got them beating Bama?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
C@LAg said:

Harry Lime said:

C@LAg said:

crowman2010 said:

Alphabetical order FTW!
your grasp of "alphabetical order" is worse than Jimbo's grasp of "offense"
He meant to say it was an acronym. LOOAMAT.
maybe actually read the full thread before responding.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3334851/replies/63425442

What exactly do you think I missed, oh wise one?
Nice Guy Eddie
AG
This Jimbo character is an incompetent imbecile (and making about $800k per game).
dixichkn
AG
You f'ing drama queens

We'll beat Florida, Auburn and UMass. Unfortunately corndog I'm not so sure about
Aggie Apotheosis
BLSD said:

Well after 10 years of over achieving, we're finally that SEC door mat they said we'd be.

[gallows humor] At least we're a doormat in the SEC and we're not in the Big 12 anymore! [/gallows humor]
Aggie Apotheosis
dixichkn said:

You f'ing drama queens

We'll beat Florida, Auburn and UMass. Unfortunately corndog I'm not so sure about

We lost to Appalachian State but you're sure we'll beat Florida and Auburn?
jrodwh00p
AG
App State can't even win it's own conference......
..The history of the world is that of religion. Violent faith, in either God or Man has shed an endless river of blood. It is not a matter of what you can live without, but which allows you the freedom to be indifferent..

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
EricHill
They aren't beating bama but Kelly has LSU getting better and getting better fast. They are very well coached

He will have them right back in contention pretty quickly. Meanwhile we seem to be getting inexplicably worse every year
Onionman
fieldtrailer said:

Lol. Everyone said LSU would suck. They are already reloaded in an offseason. Hard being an A&M fan. Out of ideas. Just watch or not I guess.
I know and LSU held Ole Miss to about 100 yards rushing while we gave up about 400 yards rushing to them.

Our defensive scheme boggles my mind. Even Troy did better defensively against the rush vs Ole Miss AND App State.
aglaes
AG
BLSD said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

BLSD said:

aggiemilkman4 said:

UMass, Auburn, Maybe Florida! Because Richardson took a beating against Georgia he may not play!
Are you high?
UMASS? Who knows.
Wrong!
We play just bad enough to lose by one score.
Cow Bell says hello.
Well technically true, but we did allow a blocked FG to be returned for a TD and Haynes (or was it Max) had a pick 6 - so there's your 14 points.

We haven't been good, but it's pretty much true that we've been just bad enough to lose close. Every game you could point to 2-3 (or less) plays that would have changed the outcome - that goes for the wins too (except SHSU).

We will beat UMass easily. I think we have a 50/50 shot to beat Florida and probably 60-70% chance to win at Auburn (this is assuming Weigman starts and finishes all of them).
NyAggie
AG
BMX Bandit said:

LSU is home for bama and is going to beat them just like Tennessee beat them

This is the worst bama team in a while ; they are still really good but very vulnerable
newbie11
VatoLocoAggie said:

We will beat UMass easily. If not then Jimbo will be out of BCS on a rail by next day noon.

We will win one or both against Florida and Auburn. They are both terrible.

Wegman will right the ship.
In other words, we won't be bowl eligible. Thx Jimbo. Year 5.
dixichkn
AG
NyAggie said:

BMX Bandit said:

This is the worst bama team in a while ; they are still really good but very vulnerable
Well, to be fair, they didn't pay for a single player on their team
Batman96
BLSD said:

aggiemilkman4 said:

Are you high?

UMASS? Who knows.

if our defense plays like they did against ole miss I think there is a possibility this occurs but if our defense plays even decent this scenario is highly unlikely with an accurate QB with a quick release that makes good decisions which is what we seem to have now.
DGrimesAg92
Onionman said:

fieldtrailer said:

I know and LSU held Ole Miss to about 100 yards rushing while we gave up about 400 yards rushing to them.

Our defensive scheme boggles my mind. Even Troy did better defensively against the rush vs Ole Miss AND App State.

It's because their DC's were smart enough to run a 4-MAN front. Ours is not.
TX_Aggie37
AG
pointer74 said:

It's not worth it any more

Been watching for 40 years and it just sucks

But it sucks more each year because we pay more for same or worse results each time
Pay me 200k and I can get you the same results
That's why I'm so pissed and tired of this
The Aggie football team would go 0-12 with you as head coach.
BMX Bandit
NyAggie said:

BMX Bandit said:

stranger things have certainly happened, but don't forget home field isn't really a thing in this game. alabama is 15-4-1 in last 20 in baton rouge I believe.

I'll go with:

LSU 21
Bama 31
NyAggie
AG
BMX Bandit said:

NyAggie said:

BMX Bandit said:

stranger things have certainly happened, but don't forget home field isn't really a thing in this game. alabama is 15-4-1 in last 20 in baton rouge I believe.

I'll go with:

LSU 21
Bama 31
just like i thought tennessee would beat bama, I think lsu will do the same, only not such a high scoring game.

it just sets up well for those teams this year vs bama.

they get them at home, which is a huge difference from having to beat them in tuscaloosa.

kelly has them playing pretty good ball right now.

BMX Bandit
kelly has done a really good job. like I said, I don't think LSU win would be strangest thing in the world. I just don't think alabama can be written off yet. they are still very much in national championship hunt.

but like your confidence and history, so I just put $50 on LSU moneyline +410
fightinag
BLSD said:

aggiemilkman4 said:

Are you high?

UMASS? Who knows.

You are optomistic !
cevans_40
AG
BLSD said:

Onionman said:

fieldtrailer said:

It's because their DC's were smart enough to run a 4-MAN front. Ours is not.
7 whole plays with 3 man front. All on the 1st series and then the rest of the game in a 4 front.

Don't stop banging that pot even if you are wrong.
Joe Schilliaci 48
BLSD said:

aggiemilkman4 said:

Are you high?

UMASS? Who knows.

UMASS has only won one game but in that game they clobbered Stoneybrook 34-15.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I think we will win our next 3 games against Florida, Auburn, and UMass and lose to LSU to finish 6-6.

Dating back to a 37-34 loss to LSU at home on 12/12/20, Florida has lost 11 of their last 14 regular season SEC games, including 5 consecutive true road SEC games. We cannot allow Florida to snap their 5-game road SEC losing streak and become the 3rd team to walk out of Kyle Field with a win this year.

Dating back to a 20-3 loss at Texas A&M on 11/6/21, Auburn has lost 8 of their 9 SEC games and 9 of their last 10 games against Power 5 teams. In that span, their only win over an SEC or Power 5 was a 17-14 overtime win over Missouri on 9/24. As a result, Auburn fired Bryan Harsin after just 21 games. This means we have no excuse to lose at Auburn on 11/12, especially to an interim coach. A win at Auburn would snap our 5-game road SEC losing streak. It would be our first road win since a 35-14 rout of Missouri on 10/16/21 and our first road win against an SEC West team since a 31-20 win at Auburn on 12/5/20.

UMass is 1-7 and their only win was a 20-3 rout of FCS Stony Brook. They lost all 7 games against FBS teams, and 6 of them by 10+ points. We will this game easily.

Even if we win our next 3 games, we will still be home underdogs to LSU.

mb31454
This is year 5 for Jimbo. Going forward, I expect A&M to average 8 and 4 or worse, until Jimbo is gone.
Bring n WOOD
AG
fieldtrailer said:

Appears a Fake Southern Drawl may be Jimbo's means to get back in this thing!!…..
BMX Bandit
Good call.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.