Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Film Room: Texas A&M 17, Miami 9

September 21, 2022

Each week, former Texas A&M quarterback Stephen McGee breaks down key offensive plays from the previous game. This week, Stephen takes a closer look at the Xs and Os of the Aggies' 17-9 win over Miami at Kyle Field in College Station.

Discussion from...

The Film Room: Texas A&M 17, Miami 9

4,673 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Frank Grimes
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Favorite segment each week.
Ian Neff
tk111
AG
Love these...just couldn't stomach watching last week. Glad to be excited to come back this time
Gabe Bock
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Favorite segment each week.

Thank you!
bfvp
antman8504
AG
I look forward to the film room every week. First time that I can remember Stephen not begging our QB to get rid of the ball and have a better internal clock.

Max was really solid in the game. Unfortunately for him, that was the worse pass protection and WR play we have had all year.

Good news is we are getting some WRs back this week and I think Arkansas has a worse secondary than Miami. If our receivers can get open, no doubt Max will get it to them and we could finally have a good offensive game.

Oline continues to be awful but at least they did run block better this past game.
CrottyKid
AG
What in the world is Adazzio teaching these guys? Every one of our linemen is out over their toes reaching.
agwrestler
AG
Great breakdown with balanced praise and criticism!

My only other critique of Max was 3-4 read option plays where he should have pulled the ball and ran. Miami DEs were greedy all night crashing in on the RB we needed to slow that down by making the correct read.

2 of them looked like double digit gains vs the 1-2 on the give to Achane.
Frank Grimes
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.