Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****App State vs. Texas Aggies Game Thread*****

257,218 Views | 3329 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 1988PA-Aggie
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What sucks is that this team was never ready for this game. From the start you can see
ABATTBQ11
AG
agracer said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Anyone else think Jimbo doesn't finish his contract?
Maybe there is a losing to a Sun Belt team clause in his contract.

I think any court would agree that it's a breach of contract or just cause.
ApachePilot
AG
I don't want to see SEC Shorts this week
sharpdressedman
The worst performance I can recall in a very long time.

APP St owned the field.

King isn't the guy, and everyone but Jimbo knows it.

Watch out for the hurricane that is coming soon.
pressitup
you can break CW's cherry, but if they can't protect and run block, it doesn't matter
DGrimesAg92
Sooooooo, is the EGO so big that we can't make a change at QB during a game or does a $90,000,000 pay check mean we need to STFU?
phillytex24
Aggies need to hire a young coach at 50k the first year with a 100k perk for every winning game. They need to create an incentive system for winning instead of hiring these Hollywood types. Only hire Aggies, not outsiders.
MizooAg94
AG
Sports-Ag said:

What sucks is that this team was never ready for this game. From the start you can see

And App State came in with a solid plan and stuck with it.
James Earl Rudder
9 first downs
Less than 200 yards total offense.

Un $&****inX" believable
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
There aren't enough words.
Gunny456
AG
I'm going to fish a bass tournament in the Ozarks. Even if I cast all day without a single bite... it will be better than watching us do more of this.
Charlie 31
AG

SBC! SBC! SBC!
whatthehey78
AG
Soooooooooo...did the stadium empty early??????????????????????????????? Any audible boo's????????
MaroonMachine
God I hope so, on both accounts
SA-AG72
AG
It's time for Jimbo to retire to West Virginia.
DGrimesAg92
pressitup said:

you can break CW's cherry, but if they can't protect and run block, it doesn't matter

It's extremely hard for me to believe our middle is that bad, these are D1 recruits. Our line is ALWAYS a question. Ok, say it is, why does Jimbo CONTINUOUSLY call plays inside the tackles and not roll our QB out of the pocket and use our speed on the edges?

Also, who throws the ball 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 1? Is Jake Spavital back??
TMartin
I'm betting Connor Weigman goes to bed tonight thinking about the transfer portal. Weignam wouldn't even make eye contact with King when when King walked over to him when the game was lost. Right now Weigman knows his heard coach doesn't recognize talent and is ruled by his ego.
DGrimesAg92
whatthehey78 said:

Soooooooooo...did the stadium empty early??????????????????????????????? Any audible boo's????????

With 2:25 left and The King missed his second WIDE OPEN receiver, it was a mass exodus.
205Walton
AG
Haynes must give good head because there is no way he looks better than both Johnson and Weigman.
fightintxaggie10
AG
Will evaluate new QB per Jimbo
Bag
AG
HowdyTexasAggies said:

DelValAg said:

If y'all get to bowl eligibility will Jimbo have a QB ready to roll?

Nah, COVID bro
DelValAg
MizooAg94 said:

Sports-Ag said:

And App State came in with a solid plan and stuck with it.
App executed all day...like Marshall did to the dummers
TMartin
fightintxaggie10 said:

It's too late gas bag.
TMartin
Ag_EE_88
AG
BLSD said:

pressitup said:

It's extremely hard for me to believe our middle is that bad, these are D1 recruits. Our line is ALWAYS a question. Ok, say it is, why does Jimbo CONTINUOUSLY call plays inside the tackles and not roll our QB out of the pocket and use our speed on the edges?

Also, who throws the ball 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 1? Is Jake Spavital back??
Did you see what happened when we tried to run the option with our speedy QB?
ABATTBQ11
AG
fightintxaggie10 said:

Welcome to, "**** you should have done last week."
Nitro Power
AG
TMartin said:

fightintxaggie10 said:

It's too late gas bag.

Should have started the second half with a new QB
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
TMartin
Nitro Power said:

TMartin said:

fightintxaggie10 said:

It's too late gas bag.

Should have started the second half with a new QB
You are right. Fisher is bull headed.
MaroonMachine
For everyone talking about how great app st played... they only scored 17 points, on a gassed D. The fact are, the Ag O sucked major ass against a team that gave up over 60 last week.
The D played their hearts out, but this offense is ****ing trash with king at the helm.
hyt
AG
i think the offensive game may have passed fisher by...
TMartin
MaroonMachine said:

For everyone talking about how great app st played... they only scored 17 points, on a gassed D. The fact are, the Ag O sucked major ass against a team that gave up over 60 last week.
The D played their hearts out, but this offense is ****ing trash with king at the helm.
Night too much to get fired up about when the QB you're blocking for can't hit open receivers from a clean pocket with the game on the line.
MaroonMachine
Agreed. He sucked all day. At least give Johnson a series or 2. See if it sparks the O
ApachePilot
AG
MaroonMachine said:

This was all on jimbo and the offense. King missed so many throws. King looked overwhelmed. He may be fast but he has poor football vision and pocket awareness. Why jimbo let this train wreck continue is beyond me. I'm so disappointed in jimbo
aTmneal
AG
phillytex24 said:

Aggies need to hire a young coach at 50k the first year with a 100k perk for every winning game. They need to create an incentive system for winning instead of hiring these Hollywood types. Only hire Aggies, not outsiders.

One year contracts with incentive to keep your job!
MaroonMachine
Yes, that's what I said. The O, meaning the offense. King at the helm

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.