Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Haynes King Runs!

13,224 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LatinAggie1997
LatinAggie1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie87 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

No, I am simply able to consider many variables and I do not think linearly.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

So how are your more prepared than Jimbo to make this decision?

You just make up arguments you want to defend.

My opinion is that King looks pedestrian and has since his first start. My opinion is that Max would likely do better given his experience.
My opinion is that Jimbo chose King for reasons we can assume and others that we can't.

I do not have to agree with Jimbo's choice. I do not have to agree with someone else's belief in King.

I will support whomever is under center but would be more comfortable woth Max starting.

I would also like CW to get meaningful snaps.

Citizen Reign
LatinAggie1997 said:

Aggie87 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

My opinion is that King looks pedestrian and has since his first start. My opinion is that Max would likely do better given his experience.
My opinion is that Jimbo chose King for reasons we can assume and others that we can't.

I do not have to agree with Jimbo's choice. I do not have to agree with someone else's belief in King.

I will support whomever is under center but would be more comfortable woth Max starting.

Your opinion is based on nothing unless you are able to prove you have attended many practices and have expert-level knowledge of accessing QBs. There is simply not enough game film on King to determine his trajectory for the season is lower than MJ's.

Why you are so confident in a guy that lost five SEC games last year is beyond me. He may be the best option but you definitely don't know. Your intern, at best, level opinion is so wildly overconfident that it's borderline embarrassing.
Aggie87
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Aggie87 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

You said "chance favors the prepared mind", as if you were solely prepared with your unjustified support of Max Johnson. Or at least support that's not based on on-the-field performance.

Your comment also suggests that Jimbo Fisher, since he obviously doesn't agree with you, does not have a "prepared mind". Whatever that really means.

So it would be nice if you could explain how you prepared your mind to come to the conclusion that Max Johnson is the right choice. Then we should ask Jimbo how he prepared his mind to conclude that Haynes King was the right choice. Fisher only has the benefit of having seen every snap at every practice, and you don't.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Long live the King!
StinkyPinky
AG
Aggie87 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Aggie87 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

You said "chance favors the prepared mind", as if you were solely prepared with your unjustified support of Max Johnson. Or at least support that's not based on on-the-field performance.

Your comment also suggests that Jimbo Fisher, since he obviously doesn't agree with you, does not have a "prepared mind". Whatever that really means.

So it would be nice if you could explain how you prepared your mind to come to the conclusion that Max Johnson is the right choice. Then we should ask Jimbo how he prepared his mind to conclude that Haynes King was the right choice. Fisher only has the benefit of having seen every snap at every practice, and you don't.
Point
LatinAggie1997
AG
Aggie87 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Aggie87 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Amazing, Now you can read my mind. My putting chance favors the prepared mind = I was prepared for Jimbo to choose anyone based on the fact that I don't know what he us thinking. I was of the opinion that it would be Max. I still believe it should be Max. I believe King has a short keash against Miami due to Jimbo not wanting the season to slip away before SEC play.
I don't know all the variables at play so I am prepared for the season to go as Jimbo's decision in QB.

Got it??
StinkyPinky
AG
Usually by this point when it boils down to two people taking over the thread with back and forth bickering over something so stupid, one of them comes to their senses and pulls up (and by the way, they're the one who looks like the adult to everybody else). Which one of you is it going to be?
PyriteAg
AG
3 pages of salt over the week.

Damn
Onionman
Cojack
I re-watched the game and in particular how Haynes ran, I must say he favors Forrest Gumps running style
StinkyPinky
AG
Well, you know for certain that there will be a hella lot of evaluators come tomorrow watching it with their calculated eye. Good news is we'll get to hear all about it to. Best of luck Hayne's runnin' style?
LB12Diamond
AG
Jimbo himself said once Weigman plays he might never come off the field.

Hmm

Only one way to find out.
Divining Rod
heBunk Moreland said:

Divining Rod said:

From what we've seen- he is not a great running threat, not great at looking off receivers, makes questionable throwing decisions, and has a tendency to loft his ball. I'm just really dismayed if he is truly our best QB, and I'm pissed if he's not.

You continue to go to new depths to show your lack of football knowledge. I'm just really impressed if this is truly part of your troll routine, and laughing if you're not.
You sir, should either turn in your football card and never post on a QB again, or buy
some glasses and have a girlfriend translate what's happening on the field.

YOU, sir, are CLUELESS when it comes to evaluating talent.
Loren Visser
A lot of guys owe DR an apology tonight.
If the pay's right, and it's legal, I'll do it...Well, if the pay's right, I'll do it.
Artorias
AG
Apparently King has a hard time running the ball without dropping it
JJxvi
AG
King was awful today. A Calzada-esque performance straight out of last season. Fumbles and sacks are worse than the interceptions which everyone famously cringed about so much before today.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Citizen Reign said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Aggie87 said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Your opinion is based on nothing unless you are able to prove you have attended many practices and have expert-level knowledge of accessing QBs. There is simply not enough game film on King to determine his trajectory for the season is lower than MJ's.

Why you are so confident in a guy that lost five SEC games last year is beyond me. He may be the best option but you definitely don't know. Your intern, at best, level opinion is so wildly overconfident that it's borderline embarrassing.

Well, my evaluation of King has been superior to yours. And, now it seems most Ags see what many of us already knew....King is not it!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.