Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

NIL at the Warehouse

4,674 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieShanks
AggieShanks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just bought a Weigman hat, the first piece of NIL stuff that I've bought. I'm wondering how many people actually buy the NIL clothing items? Do you guys see a lot of people wearing them around town? Maybe they'd be better served being distributed to other stores other than CC Creations.
Anonymous Source
S
Well, CC Creations is providing the actual NIL funding in this instance, so…
Gig 'Em
Craigy
Or you could give all your money to Germany based Adidas...
TheWarehouse@CC.Creations
Sponsor
At The Warehouse at C.C. Creations, we invested in NIL to not only give athletes the chance to generate their own revenue, but to teach them the importance of building a personal brand and allowing them to have the platform to do so. We actively strive to allow them to take advantage of the benefits of NIL while maintaining their focus on sports. Our goal and purpose for utilizing NIL is to support our Texas A&M athletes. When you purchase an athlete's merchandise, you are directly supporting that athlete and his or her career.
Fitzwilly
AG
I bought an "It's SPILLER Time" 12th Man Towel from them last year, along with a bunch of other stuff. Some of the NIL stuff is really cool. And now I can watch the Chargers and continue enjoying SPILLER TIME.

Don't be a turd puddle. Go check it out. Spend some $. Get some unique stuff. Win.
amercer
AG
Got an Achane shirt for my kid. He was pretty exited
Ag Tag
amercer said:

Got an Achane shirt for my kid. He was pretty exited
Good, the kid should enjoy having that. This makes me think, I wonder if I should send Achane a tee shirt with my picture on it?
Al Bula
AG
Far be it from me to give advice on how other people spend their money, but starting a thread about buying merch of a player who has never even seen actual game time on Kyle Field and then basically asking if what he did was socially acceptable is something else.
Buzzkill
I have one tshirt for each of the cc creations sponsored players. Do I wear them? No
AggieShanks
AG
Same! I'm a big chargers fan! I'll buy a spiller chargers jersey one of these days.
trouble
AG
My kids have Claunch jerseys. I'll take them to the Warehouse next month and let them pick out football player shirts as well.
AggieShanks
AG
No. I didn't ask if it was acceptable. I rock the hat regardless. I was asking how popular they are around town because I don't see any.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.