Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Show off your Aggie Sports Cards/Memorabilia Collection!

9,724 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pro Sandy
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Non football

Let's go, Brandon!
aggiegolfer03
AG
Coolest thing I got Aggie related. Von Miller RPA's /100.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I have the whole "AGGIES" set of Von Miller's rookie letterman series autographed patches. Took a while to get em all, but I love them.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
aggiegolfer03 said:

Ha, I made the post above before seeing this, but I have the exact same thing. Can't be too many full sets in existence
FamousAgg
I have seen a set, I think Jake Matthews, for sale in a pawn shop in college station
aggiegolfer03
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

aggiegolfer03 said:

Ha, I made the post above before seeing this, but I have the exact same thing. Can't be too many full sets in existence

No more than 100, and I had one card get mangled in the mail as I was putting together. More than the 1 or 100th numbered card, the coolest thing to me would be to display a set with the same number on the G's.
aggiegolfer03
AG
I like SGC for personal stuff. Decent resale value, no membership, and they're running about a month right now.
TAMU74
AG
I've got some old Football tickets of A&M vs tu from back in the 40's in excellent condition.
Would love to post them, but have never understood how to on TexAgs.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Paul Bear Bryant & Gene Stallings signed program plus John David Crow and 15 other players!! Signed by Coach Bryant, John David Crow, Gene Stallings, Jimmy Wright, Don Watson, Ed Dudley, Jack Pardee, Bobby Conrad, Loyd Taylor, Lloyd Hale, Dee Powell, Jim Stanley, Kenneth Beck, A. L. Simmons, Charles Drueger, Leo Wotipka, Don Smith and Bobby Drake Keith versus Frank Reagan's Wildcats Including Bill Magee, Davey Parr, John Bauer, Rollie West, Van Injaian, Joe Ryan and Tony Varrechione!

ChampsAg
This thread is awesome! Made me go card searching today. Ordered a Tannehill, Von and Garrett rookie. Found a John David Crow. Best find was an Acie Law/DeAndre Jordan dual rookie auto.

I already have a ton of Evans in my personal collection and my boys have some other players. Had a collector send me a bunch of Aggie NFL players I didn't have in trade.

OPC Baseball in Caldwell has a good selection of Aggie cards. Best I've seen. May have to add to my collection. I'll try and post mine soon.
FamousAgg
Latest purchase
2019 Select Tye Die /25
FamousAgg
One new card and a few I dug out of a box

ChampsAg
Mike Evans collection

wtr1975
AG
rock08 said:

Nice cards

This is what I've got

Rock08: Great picture. I shared it with a good friend who is the first signatory - top left (Dennis Goehring). He would like a print for himself and also to hang in the A&M Letterman's Lounge. I'd like to connect with you so we can make it happen. What's the best way to connect. Thanks!
Jawbreaker
Game in 87 or 88. I was ten.
I'll have to find it and inflate it but they used to let the kids all run around on the field after the games and have fun. I snagged up a football left behind from the EQU manager. Put it under my towel and sat off to the side and waited for my mother and father. My sister and I was so excited. I showed my dad what I scored. He looked at some of the corp members and told me "Look, keep that hidden. Those guys see it they will steal it from you." We got out of Kyle and headed back to Houston.
Written on the ball
QB Lance Pavlas.
Dad ran into Lance at an oil company meeting of the minds and they talked. Dad relayed the story.
Lance laughed and asked "Any chance I could get that from him?"
Dad: "You can try."
Also have a Q. Corette and Richardson card.
"O' Son of dust, who can make these bones dance again?"
iamtheglove
1922 football program vs Centre College - Dixie Classic - the beginning of the 12th man

iamtheglove
1915 football program vs the longhorns - the 13-0 BEVO game

iamtheglove
1942 General Macarthur telegram expressing thanks and confidence in Texas A&M men for their contributions in the Pacific

iamtheglove
1957 Bear Bryant coaching jacket

iamtheglove
1898 Texas A&M football team photo

iamtheglove
1939 jersey and helmet. I took these to Adidas in Portland when they were creating the throwback uniforms as they wanted to capture the exact details:

iamtheglove
1936-39 jersey:

iamtheglove
1919 full ticket vs the longhorns:

iamtheglove
Photo of William Trenckmann who was one of two graduates of 1878 - the first graduating class at A&M College. Back then you could take as little as 2 years of course work to graduate.

whoop1995
AG
TAMU74 said:

I've got some old Football tickets of A&M vs tu from back in the 40's in excellent condition.
Would love to post them, but have never understood how to on TexAgs.
I collect ticket stubs and would love to see them.

First take a picture of your items.
Open up a new post and say what you want to say
Open up the television/picture looking icon in the same line just above this that says your reply it will then say upload file /select image and press on that
Now it says photo library
It will bring up all your pictures
Select your picture press use

This will insert photo into your text

Hope this helps

NoahAg
iamtheglove wins so far. But here are 2 Mond rookie autos I just got.

Let's go, Brandon!
whoop1995
AG
GinMan said:

Your ticket display is awesome and I have been thinking for years on how to display mine. My biggest issue is if the tickets are attached as I do not want to ruin the backside. Also what is the white looking ticket below the sugar bowl and cotton bowl tickets?

Awesome display!!!
iamtheglove
whoop1995 said:

GinMan said:

Your ticket display is awesome and I have been thinking for years on how to display mine. My biggest issue is if the tickets are attached as I do not want to ruin the backside. Also what is the white looking ticket below the sugar bowl and cotton bowl tickets?

Awesome display!!!

I'm guessing that is the 1941 or 1942 at Rice ticket. Games at Rice from the 40's had that style of ticket. The 41 and 42 were both light colored.
ChampsAg
Newest additions to my collection thanks to this thread!

GigEmAgsCaleb
That's awesome!! How did you even find this?
GinMan
AG
GinMan
AG
iamtheglove said:

whoop1995 said:

GinMan said:

Awesome display!!!

I'm guessing that is the 1941 or 1942 at Rice ticket. Games at Rice from the 40's had that style of ticket. The 41 and 42 were both light colored.

The frame shop that did work on the tickets was…. In Lubbock. That's why the aTm logo was disproportionated.
Don't worry about the back of the tickets, you'll be dead when they are sold for less value. (My mother gave myself and my brother a Centenario 50 peso gold coin before she died from cancer. I had mine made into a money clip I use daily and I'm reminded of her every time I pull it out of my pocket…my brother locked his up in a safe to maintain its mint value) YOLO

The metal aTm above the 1940 sugar bowl ticket is from the A&M locker room before the recent remodel.
The bleacher seat from Kyle Field is as long as a freight train…I never came up with a great idea so I just mounted it in my fence.
The '39 champs 50th anniversary jersey, solid silver pendant and custom silver spur necktie bar were from my uncle that played on the '39 champs team.
GinMan
AG
whoop1995 said:

GinMan said:

Awesome display!!!

The frame shop that did work on the tickets was…. In Lubbock. That's why the aTm logo was disproportionated.
Don't worry about the back of the tickets, you'll be dead when they are sold for less value. (My mother gave myself and my brother a Centenario 50 peso gold coin before she died from cancer. I had mine made into a money clip I use daily and I'm reminded of her every time I pull it out of my pocket…my brother locked his up in a safe to maintain its mint value) YOLO

The metal aTm above the 1940 sugar bowl ticket is from the A&M locker room before the recent remodel.
The bleacher seat from Kyle Field is as long as a freight train…I never came up with a great idea so I just mounted it in my fence.
The '39 champs 50th anniversary jersey, solid silver pendant and custom silver spur necktie bar were from my uncle that played on the '39 champs team.
Square Pair
AG
Just wanted to thank those that posted. Really enjoyed seeing a lot of older A&M memorabilia.
iamtheglove
GigEmAgsCaleb said:

That's awesome!! How did you even find this?
Not sure which item you are asking about
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.