Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Who is SlicedBread?

11,862 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
Crazytom11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Plenty of posts to mine data from if you wanted to really find out who they are. He has been a member since 2010 and has 2711 posts. Only problem is that you'll have to have access to the VIP Sooner board. Doesn't look like a high barrier for $1 a month.

Sliced Bread's User Profile
rootube
AG
Crazytom11 said:

Plenty of posts to mine data from if you wanted to really find out who they are. He has been a member since 2010 and has 2711 posts. Only problem is that you'll have to have access to the VIP Sooner board. Doesn't look like a high barrier for $1 a month.

Sliced Bread's User Profile

User name checks out.
Eso si, Que es
Anchorhold said:

Some pathetic loser that sits behind a computer screen and posts on an internet message board.
Natural antibodies are best antibodies!
anaggieshusband
He's not that great.
TAMUallen
AG
https://awfulannouncing.com/ncaa/jimbo-fisher-bashes-nil-fund-idea-brobible-sliced-bread.html
rangerdanger
AG
From all of the breadcrumbs I've gathered on this forum, it's safe to say that Perkins is SlicedBread.
Blaser270
rangerdanger said:

From all of the breadcrumbs I've gathered on this forum, it's safe to say that Perkins is SlicedBread.
No but he is toast... Can't wait till the next game and hope he's their running back.
Caesar4
AG
Anchorhold said:

Some pathetic loser that sits behind a computer screen and posts on an internet message board.
Oh crap, he a TexAgs user.
AggieDub04
AG
Texags radio mentioned it's Grayson Weir from BroBible?
Guardian Angel
AG
valvemonkey91 said:

Have the weaponized autists on the outdoors board been turned loose on this Sliced Bread guy, yet? Please let this be true.
from the inside looking out, we can't explain it
Alpha Texan
AG
His twitter is gsonjw
Alpha Texan
AG
Grayson Weir

@gsonjw on twitter

I think
TAMUallen
AG
I thought Weir is an ole miss guy though so he wouldn't be the OU mod sliced bread
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.