Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Evan stewart

37,076 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
TexAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nbaker2022 said:

txaggieacct85 said:

He retweeted this...

Starting to think Evan is just hyping up the sip fanbase only to put the hammer down and sign with the Ags later

It wouldn't surprise me at allll

Yeah, I got a feeling he RTed that because he thought it was dumb.
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015
Bunk Moreland
same
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Now that would be incredible!
txaggieacct85
AG
Evan sighting

earn-money.jpg (1024682) (wp.com)
merch
wanna play for a team that can't have a winning record in the Big XII?

Nothing looks more foolish than tradition to those who have none.
AggnHou
AG
So there's smoke? It's one thing to lose a recruiting battle to tu, yet another to have a flip to them on NSD. I hope he stays.
AggieArchitect04
AG
"Wanna beat Bama or lose to Kansas at home?"
Bunk Moreland
AggnHou said:

So there's smoke? It's one thing to lose a recruiting battle to tu, yet another to have a flip to them on NSD. I hope he stays.

1) Flips on NSD have happened for decades

2) NIL and the current wild west will only increase the craziness

3) the top recruit in the country just took Barstool money to decommit from FSU and commit to Deion and Jackson State. Yes Jackson State has the #1 overall recruit in the country.

Let's not act like a signing day flip from Stewart would set some new precedent.
whatthehey78
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

AggnHou said:

3) the top recruit in the country just took Barstool money to decommit from FSU and commit to Deion and Jackson State. Yes Jackson State has the #1 overall recruit in the country.

Let's not act like a signing day flip from Stewart would set some new precedent.
Don't think anyone's saying it's NEW. The issue is WHO!
AggnHou
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

AggnHou said:

Don't think anyone's saying it's NEW. The issue is WHO!
Exactly, It wouldn't be as bad if we lost out to another school not name tu!
TexAg15
AG
Isn't it better, if he does, that he flips to someone not on our schedule while he's there?
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015
Bunk Moreland
I thought the sips weren't our rival any more though. Y'all need to get it straight.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Same Roach guy was saying the Evan commit would be a long battle and could last till signing day and the next day he committed to the Ags. He don't know Shiite.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
It's not a hard decision, play for an elite program in the best league and division in the country... or play JV football for 3 years in 11 AM games nobody cares about.....

If he wants to win games in Austin maybe he should go to Kansas....
AG
AggnHou said:

Happens every single year
whatthehey78
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

It's not a hard decision, play for an elite program in the best league and division in the country... or play JV football for 3 years in 11 AM games nobody cares about.....

If he wants to win games in Austin maybe he should go to Kansas....
POTD
whatthehey78
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I thought the sips weren't our rival any more though. Y'all need to get it straight.
Go home. It ain't here.
longeryak
AgOutsideAustin said:

Same Roach guy was saying the Evan commit would be a long battle and could last till signing day and the next day he committed to the Ags. He don't know Shiite.
And if he flips during early LOI?
farmersfightatm
He responded to Walter Nolen two days ago about getting a natty....#GIGEM4LIFE
Windy City Ag
AG
Roach's latest update was that Stewart is not responding to any of the Texas commits communications and he didn't see anything to get excited about.

I think he was the one who did the long update saying Stewart was conflicted and wasn't going to commit until February the exact same day Stewart commited to the Ags.
Lilbill20
Reading Texas boards, it sounds like they've conceded that battle now and are doing the classic "we got x & y we'll be fine" and "if he doesn't want to be part of the 40 I don't want him"
maver1ck
AG
Windy City Ag said:

Roach's latest update was that Stewart is not responding to any of the Texas commits communications and he didn't see anything to get excited about.

I think he was the one who did the long update saying Stewart was conflicted and wasn't going to commit until February the exact same day Stewart commited to the Ags.
Yep. All the drama seems to be quieting down.

Evan is sticking.
AG
Lilbill20 said:

Reading Texas boards, it sounds like they've conceded that battle now and are doing the classic "we got x & y we'll be fine" and "if he doesn't want to be part of the 40 I don't want him"

I hope they are paying Texags a royalty for the use of those phrases
Leander - Ag
AG
Is he signing today?
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Lilbill20 said:

Right, right, if a kid doesn't want to play in the SEC and the SEC West.... cow doesn't want him. That is completely failed logic and a loser mentality.

Absolutely we can turn it around and it has weight to it..... if a recruit has to seriously consider between playing at Texas A&M or cow.... then I truly do NOT want him.

What is their excuse going to be in 2025 and beyond?
SAaggie2011
AG
We're good...
SECTAMU#1
When is he signing?
maver1ck
AG
SECTAMU#1 said:

When is he signing?
His school doesn't have an official signing event so he can send in his papers whenever. Dude is just taking his time. He's an Ag though, no doubt in my mind at this point.
PhatMack19
AG
Lilbill20 said:

Emilio Fantastico
AG
If that isn't the most accurate tweet ever.
AggieDub14
AG
What's the deal with discussing NIL money before enrolling? Thought that was against the rules.
Divining Rod
Catch 10 passes or be a Freshman All-American at Texas?

Isn't that all it takes?
Divining Rod
I know it will be hard for him to pass up playing with Swoopes Heard Buechele Card Thompson Ewers, who everyone KNOWS is going to be the next great QB in Austin.
danaher
Does anyone have any news on his status? Mainly if he's signing during ESD period or NSD?
jr15aggie
AG
SECTAMU#1 said:

When is he signing?

Friday is what I read in an ESPN article... he set something up with Friday as the formal announcement day
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.