Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SEC Shorts: The Bowl Dance for 2021

8,431 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by OrygunAg
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
twk said:

Aaron4885 said:

Are Hope and the Playoffs the same person? Sisters?
Same actress. They usually have no more than three or four actors, but they went all out for this one. Still, they have used that same girl to play the playoff and hope characters, so wouldn't want to change that for continuity's sake.
Can you imagine being one of their friends and getting a call Sunday morning, "Hey, can you come be in our episode this week?" It's not like they have time to have an open casting call.
twk
AG
aggiehawg said:

twk said:

Aaron4885 said:

Same actress. They usually have no more than three or four actors, but they went all out for this one. Still, they have used that same girl to play the playoff and hope characters, so wouldn't want to change that for continuity's sake.
Can you imagine being one of their friends and getting a call Sunday morning, "Hey, can you come be in our episode this week?" It's not like they have time to have an open casting call.
I think the short guy (Josh Snead) is very active in community theater in Birmingham, and that's where their actors come from. The other principle guy (Robert Clay) is a video guy. Snead is a Bama fan, and Clay is an Auburn grad, if I recall correctly.
aggiehawg
AG
twk said:

aggiehawg said:

twk said:

Aaron4885 said:

I think the short guy (Josh Snead) is very active in community theater in Birmingham, and that's where their actors come from. The other principle guy (Robert Clay) is a video guy. Snead is a Bama fan, and Clay is an Auburn grad, if I recall correctly.
Aahh, that makes more sense. Thanks!
Old Sarge
AG
Arky: "We beat Texas..."

Gatekeeper (rolling eyes): "Yeah, you and everybody ELSE.."

"Green" is the new RED.
HogsSmellGood
Old Sarge said:

Arky: "We beat Texas..."

Gatekeeper (rolling eyes): "Yeah, you and everybody

"But it seemed like a big deal at the time"
infinity ag
The white girl is hot and cute as always.
McInnis80
Impressive that they write, cast and video the whole thing in one day.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Excellent video of the SEC teams and their bowl dates.
12mn95
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

"Who's that?"

"Just an easy future win for ya boy."

LMAO
What school is the one who says that line about an easy win for ya boy?
aggiehawg
AG
12mn95 said:

All I do is Nguyen said:

"Who's that?"

"Just an easy future win for ya boy."

LMAO
What school is the one who says that line about an easy win for ya boy?
Mizzoo.
jws87ag
AG
Really enjoy these until Herbie jumps in there at the end
MarylandAG
Lincoln Riley hightailing it out of there with the screeching tires and sip with the "who do you think you are, Kansas?" are hilarious/brutal. Welcome to the SEC beyootches!!!!
mullokmotx
AG
Florida looked like a fool just the way Mullen looked this past season. At least no one threw a shoe at him this year.
Had to be their biggest cast ever.
The Porkchop Express
AG
twk said:

aggiehawg said:

twk said:

Aaron4885 said:

Josh Snead's portrayal as Texas makes me want SEC Shorts to last for the next 500 years.

Agsquatch
AG
1. Playoff
2. Hope
3. Birmingham - she gives off major @KellyInVegas vibes
4. Gator
5. Gasparilla
5. Outback
6. Sugar
7. CItrus
8. Liberty
OrygunAg
AG
Poor t sips
Well done
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.